Boxing Thread

Put a tenner on Burns at 13/2 after the second round. He’s favourite now but I still think he looks a bit ragged and might get caught. It only took one punch to ground him earlier and Martinez could easily repeat that. Burns is still fighting very well though.

Martinez back on top after that round. Burns looks wrecked.

Sky commentators talking about a “Boxing season”. There’s a “Boxing season”?

Immensely enjoyable fight. :clap:

Both lads swinging fairly wildly now. Burns seems to enjoy the first minute and a half of each round before getting knackered again.

Great round by Burns; great work with the left jab. Needs to keep on the move now in the final round - I have him 3 points ahead.

Quality.

Ah that was a great fight with a great soundtrack.

“If you hate the fucking Rangers…” started it off, got some Roll of Honour in there too.

Haye vs Harrison is confirmed for the middle of November. They had to cut away from the press conference on Sky when they started to curse at each other. The way they are selling this fight is basically how badly Haye will destroy Harrison.

[quote=“Captainshan, post: 17106”]
Haye vs Harrison is confirmed for the middle of November. They had to cut away from the press conference on Sky when they started to curse at each other. The way they are selling this fight is basically how badly Haye will destroy Harrison.
[/quote]Harrison :rolleyes: Christ almighty he is dire,how the fuck did he win an olympic medal? :lol:

That Haye pussy would want to stop ducking his fellow champions.

It really is shocking that he is getting a title match. If Haye wasnt being a coward and unwilling to fight the Klitschkos then Harrison wouldnt be getting a title match. Again this is a fight that people will pay for to see Harrisons boxing career finally laid to rest.

Didnt see this before saying it in my own post. Bandage knows the score. :clap:

[quote=“Bandage, post: 17108”]
That Haye pussy would want to stop ducking his fellow champions.
[/quote]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00037/haye_280x420_37400a.jpgWhat a spastic is Haye.

disappointing after all hayes talk about the klitschko’s

FFS, talk about a non event…Martin Rogan will nearly get a title shot next

‘Hayemaker’ :rolleyes:

If he can’t pulverise Harrison he should pack it in.

Vladimir Kilitschko taking the piss out of Samuel Peter. Peter is one fat bastard.

Klitschko ends it in the 10th. A mismatch.

The Klitchko’s are decent boxers in their own right but the heavyweight champiosnhip is a joke at the moment…Presume I am the only one staying up to watch Morales V Limond, live on setanta