Boxing Thread

Strange decision.
Could he not have even done a Fraudley Harrison on it and collected his 100k?

Could have but he and his people always gave the impression that they never wanted the fight…They were caught rotten on OTB one night when they said the fight wouldn’t make enough money and Brian Peters live on air offered them 100k to be split between him and Lee plus another 50k for the winner, cue a backtrack of epic proportions by Duddy’s manager

But why take the fight and then retire

I heard that on OTB Puke, embarassing stuff from the Duddy camp that night. Have also heard that they dont think its worth going through the charade for 100K, either way its a bad way to end a career.

Pity about Duddy pulling out, I was looking forward to that match up. Lee would have taken him.

Where does Lee go from here? Stuck in limbo yet again.

Could someone please throw up a link for tonights prizefighter which begins around 8 pm I believe…Light Heavyweights tonight

Nobody watches boxing anymore, move on…

I watch it and I am a somebody

Any of ye staying up for the Bradley-Alexander fight tonight lads?

No

average enough link

http://mypremium.tv/

Nobody listens to your tips anymore, but it doesn’t seem to stop them. :smiley:

Billy slate was robbed there :angry:

better link

http://embed.zonein.tv/plkgftdhgfhydfyhayer.php?id=131871&w=900&h=700

Kevin, when you have a track record for posting up successful tips like mine then you may be in a position to sully me. I closed my tipping thread with profits of +75pts. That means if you had backed my tips with €10 per every pt you would now be €750 better off. Luckily for the users of thefreekick.com i still give betting guidance from time to time.

Cracking bout there between Edwards and Smyth…Edwards was outclessed in the first round before coming back all guns blazing…A right slugfest

Is Willie Big Bang in action tonight?

:rolleyes: it’s bang bang
no, it is light-heavyweights tonight and there are no Irish fighters in the mix

Whose fighting so? A load of tans amongst themselves i suppose…

a ball of tans, a welsh lad who has come in as wildcard & a darkie chap