Boxing Thread

Jesus Mayweather has issues, amazing for such a talented and rich man. Goes to show money can’t do fuck all for your personality, once a knacker always a knacker.

Why did he have to name drop fiddy?

hes black trash kev and a wife beater to boot,himself and 50 are big bum chums

Ya, he’s all that. Fiddy has a story though and is a pretty smart individual, couldn’t see him ringing up a radio station to have an argument with a DJ. Playing the race card is just disgusting really.

DJ is right, he should fight Pacman, and he should win. I’d love for Pacman to dump his black ass on the ground though.

The MexiCutioner should take marquez out in 6 or 7 rds tonight,good undercard as well timothy bradley v casamayor should be a cracker too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg5CAFUX79w

Does everyone think JMM is past it? Hope he does himself justice. Can’t see him matching Pacquiao myself but it’s his last big shot and he might produce something special.

Chris Eubank after hammering some eastern european punchbag. Ref stopped it in the 5th round, don’t trhink there was a punch landed on Eubank

FFS that was a carefully selected opponent if I ever saw one, brutal fight. Big fight up next.

Is this pickey Fury english? Is he a cousin of Andy Lee?

Of course it was, it was his first professional fight, they were hardly going to put him in against someone who could actually box

Would love to see Furey beaten

in fairness the BIG one won’t be till about 4am i hear

jesus i thought ye were talking about chris!

he was there don’t worry

This big lump doesnt know if he’s english or irish. I hope this Bosnian/Canadian chump knocks spots off him.

the baps on your one

Looks to be a serious bit of niggle between these two. Pikich(sp) giving him plenty of it

A lovely, put him on his arse.

Yup outta that

some belt

Fury is taking some big hits here. Responding well.