Boxing Thread

tis like two drunks brawling on the street

Jesus sure he got him in a headlock and pucked the head off him!! Pure knacker fighting!

Furey just had too much power, he has nothing else about him. A big brute who will be found our sooner or later

The Bosnian is fuming at the fight being stopped, sure he was drunk after the clattering he got. He went to take the mic off the announcer!

fucking hell so did i. :lol:

I have a small wager on the main fight to go the distance at 13/8 and an even smaller double with Junior Dos Santos.

I have to say Pacmans pubic smig is pretty scandlous looking.

It’s not great. He’ll probably look better than Marquez by 5 o clock though.

Sky have fucked this up. Tried ordering it. Didn’t work. Quoted a Sky customer care number. Rang them. Referred me to Primetime number. Couldn’t get through to them. Mother fuckers. I’m upset.

I’m watching it on this if it’s any use to you - http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/eventosppv.me

Has it started WTB? Thought it wouldn’t start til 5?

3rd round. No drama yet. Better stream - http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/6132/1/ppv-boxing:-manny-pacquiao-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-iii—wbo-welterweight-championship-(las-vegas,nevada).html

Pacquaio in a real fight here. At least two of the first five rounds to Marquez, maybe three.

Some fight here. Marquez ahead at this point.

Pacquaio is in big trouble here. Not landing at all.

Judges give it to Pacquaio on majority decision. Controversial. Marquez was certain he had it.

Boos ringing around the arena now as they try to interview Pacquaio.

All a bit surreal in the end. So much for Manny closing the book on Marquez.

Marquez claiming robbery in his interview as you might expect, as is Nacho Beristan. Marquez being told all he had to do was not get knocked out in the last two rounds could be what beat him. Fought too cautiously and handed Pacquaio the last round in particular. That said, you’d wonder if there’s any way the judges would have given it to him.

Floyd should have got all the encouragement he needs this evening anyway.

Fuck off pacman, drug cheat! Embarrassing stuff.

Any torrent or stream available for this?