Boxing Thread

I wouldn’t imagine Froch is being given anything more than a puncher’s chance is he? If Ward outclassed Kessler he’s surely have too much for Froch.

just cause ward outclassed kessler doesnt mean he will outclass froch it doesnt work like that wtb,styles make fights,i thought kessler was very lucky against froch,ward is very good and should be favourite and as its in the US he will proably take it on pts but froch is a tough hardy cunt who will keep comming forward no matter what ward throws at him,it will all depend on ward having the guts for that kind of fight and if he doesnt then frock will grind him down,should be a cracker,watch out for frochs mrs she has a serious rack on her

Her rack is offset by her screeching.

thats true she has an annoying twang on her alright

[quote=“massey ferguson, post: 17859”]
just cause ward outclassed kessler doesnt mean he will outclass froch it doesnt work like that wtb,styles make fights[/quote]

That’s true. Could be a real war of a fight in any case. Ward isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgmwi5kW9SA

It’s no wonder boxers have a habit of beating their girlfriends.

Any of you guys staying up for this tonight? Barry McGuigan is one insufferable cunt, licking Khan’s hole (who is sitting right beside him) here like the bottomfeeding wanker he is.

Cringeworthy stuff from a walking embarrassment.

Your knowledge of the boxing game is ameliorated to your personal hygiene…whiffy!

You’re some eejit sometimes Totti.

Barry is a legend. He decided not to get fucked over for money ever again and he’s doing his job for his employers.

He comes across to me as a real alright sort over the years.

He’s a pathetic West Brit sellout and he tows his employers line on air. He loves his money does Barry.

Ward looked a class above in the first round there. Froch looking slow, wild and silly.

Second round to Ward as well.

started already? FUCK, better go.

Ward comfortably takes the third. Froch is very flat footed and looks out of depth here.

Froch taking a battering, rock solid chin though.

Ward is very, very impressive.

Only started watching this during Rd3 but I take it Ward is four rounds up. The trouble for Froch is that not only is Ward a better boxer, he’s very comfortable inside as well. He’ll have to hope he tires.

Sky are some clowns trying to say Froch won that round. :lol:

FFS.

Some chin on Froch in fairness. There were clubbing left hooks from Ward in that round that would have most boxers on their hole. Getting completely and utterly outclassed though.

Ward is some cunt for sticking the head in when they’re up close. That’s why he’s so good though. Classy boxer with a real street fighter streak.

I have Ward winning all 6 rounds so far.