Brexit a dó

1 Like

Found some info here eventually.
An Post website not much use.

https://www.revenue.ie/en/importing-vehicles-duty-free-allowances/gifts-and-consignments-of-low-value/what-rate-of-customs-duty-is-charged-on-gift-consignments.aspx

So it’s possible to get a private gift of up to €45 including postage without paying any VAT or duty.

Where is all the fruit in supermarkets down south from these days? Up here there seems to be far more of the stuff from Egypt, Chile and South Africa with very little from Spain and France. I thought it might be seasonal but its been that way here now for at least 6 months.

Boris Johnson is lining up a crack team of trade negotiators.

Beefy to Oz as per below.
Geoff Hurst to Germany.
Jeremy Clarkson to France.
Michael Caine to Italy.
Del Boy to Spain.
Harry Maguire to Greece.
Greg Rusedski to Canada.
Nigel Farage to the US.
Ronnie Biggs to Brazil.
Peter Shilton to Argentina.
Keith Richards to Colombia.

4 Likes

“that’s what I think of your selection policy, yes I’ve hit the odd copper, yes I’ve enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I’m walking to John O’Groats for some spastics."

This can never be posted too much. It is like the real life David Brent sixteen years previous.

Parody is dead. As well as Botham getting down under, Kate Hoey got Ghana and Jeffrey Donaldson got Cameroon added to his already arduous Egypt brief.

Surprised Gareth Keenan didn’t get Egypt. He once asked a quiz question about the Suez Canal.

Paddington Bear and Michaela McCollum-Connolly are battling it out for the Peru position.

A wonderful watch, what a jolly good sport. Hard to see a sportstar doing something similar in this day and age.

3 Likes

The bit about Pakistan at around 14:35 is just incredible.

“When I open a hard boiled egg, and I go to eat it, and I take the first mouthful and I think, God, what’s that, and I take the second mouthful and there’s half an embryo there, I find that a little bit revolting, and I also had dysentry for 10 weeks, so I think I was entitled to be a little bit upset.”

2 Likes

Endgame

They can grow their own milkshakes

Boris’s milkshake brings all the Tories to the yard

5 Likes

Brexit is very like a McDonald’s milkshake. Thick.

1 Like

You left out cheap and nasty.

2 Likes

Brexit is expensive and nasty.

THERE WERE NO MCDONALD’S MILKSHAKES OR NANDO’S DURING THE BLITZ, YOU SOFT, ENTITLED SNOWFLAKE! THIS IS WHAT WE VOTED FOR!

1 Like

Tories are cheap and nasty.

1 Like
5 Likes