Brexit a dó

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And he said he planned to claim his MEP pension even after Brexit.

Dead right he is . These were all costed in the EU Divorce bill

1 Like

I mean you’d swear something like claiming free money makes anyone a hypocrite!! Paddy’s logic is gas when it comes to cartoon devils they love to hate.

1 Like

When Farage comes on Irish TV the utter hatred toward him by supposed unbiased presenters is noticeable .

Granted he can be a bit of an arse as recently evidenced but if an Irish politician faced such scorn in the UK we would have a fit ( not sure if Shinners in Brit tv have got such scorn )

2 Likes

I hate the uucoam too.

Hate is awful

Farage is worse

3 Likes

Wait, are we meant to like Farage?

1 Like

Farage was heckled as an anti Irish by Brian Cowan in 2008 in response to an assertion Farage made during the Lisbon One campaign. He said on frontline that the only guarantee was that if Ireland rejected this treaty they would have to vote again. Cowan said this was completely untrue and coming from an anti Irish anti Europe trouble maker.
Of course paddy swallowed this and never once was it conceded he was in fact correct. Or to quote the real spoofer - he wasn’t incorrect!!

2 Likes

He is against the new Irish world order that’s beatified- the EU. And he has a smug English accent to boot. It’s actually amazing that you are not allowed critique the eu in any way here

2 Likes

Farage has the Irish simpletons hopping like sausages in a frying pan, I 'd say he could barely stop himself laughing at that wagon Claire Byrne

1 Like

I never said that - stop moving the goalposts here

Do you reckon the British are fuming at us laughing at Farage?

It would take you to post in defence of Farage :joy:

1 Like

It would take a sap to see it in black and white terms like your betters want. I said he was right in what he said 2008 no more no less. Paddy don’t like the truth when it’s inconvenient but useful eejits will always go out to bat unasked

1 Like

Go suck Farage’s dick.

1 Like

Farage would suck his for a fifty.

12 Likes

:grin: :grin:

Pity all the tan simpletons who love him and supported him down the years wouldn’t hop when faced with his cuntishness but there you go and there you live.

1 Like