Brexit a dó

And again……:grin:

It’s not the own you think it is, mate.

Yis are talking about him.

And not about anything to do with the shamelessly corrupt fucker that actually matters.

Dead cat, dead cat, dead cat.

Barry cuts through the bullshit as only he can

3 Likes

This is true and I don’t like the tricolour style or Claire for cheap likes. He should have the piss taken out of him though as he is a charlatan.

2 Likes

There is really no point in having him on at this point only to serve as a pantomime villain and that show is a joke .

I assume he got a fee for the other night

2 Likes

Yeah he turned himself into a ratings winner.

Yer man who had all the poor Thai folk in the trailer that time will be quids in soon.

A joke of a country

5 Likes

:rofl:

Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the world

Same post…

That’s unreal :grin:

Its a throw back to when the UK used to employ pirates

They could put yer boy Hughes in charge of the crossing at Dover.

Maybe Mike Skinner or Stormzy or Adele could do an updated version of this absolute classic

1 Like

:clap::clap:

2 Likes

Fuck me but the delivery charges for some of my vinyl suppliers on the mainland have gone through the roof. Gone from 6.55 in May to 21.29 now. Cheaper to get vinyl shipped to Kazakhstan (15.40) than Ireland. Though also cheaper to Germany and France (15.09) so I smell a non Brexit related rat.

Anyway I’ve switched to getting records shipped from Germany (9.99)

1 Like

In BOI, the eateries keep listing stuff unavailable on the menu as we sit down

Discman being released there this xmas.

All of the Irish shops doing great rates on postage these days. Got one delivered from Limerick for 2.99 a few weeks ago.

You need to get a middleman delivering in bulk

1 Like

I buy at Spindizzy a fair bit and think they are great but they don’t stock some of the more “esoteric” stuff.