Brexit a dó

“Barely raised a whimper”.

What did you expect them to do?

Invade? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So invade?

What was the official statement? Something along the lines of “it is fair to say that the British army have not behaved as a well disciplined modern army should”?
It was something like that.

Again what do you supposed they did? Invade?

AGM and Brolly are doing the Shinners bidding. Claiming that Ireland “did nothing” and “did not care” about the North is part and parcel of the reframing of the Provisionals campaign. Something also that has been going on in the North with young Nationalists as well- something that has been very successful.

The truth is on the north is that various Irish governments made some good moves and some bad ones.

What the whinging often boils down to is the demand for Ireland to send troops in and send the whole island into chaos.

Did they conduct an inquiry, did they expell an ambassador, did they protest or raise the matter in any international court or forum?
You’re having another iraq moment

Conduct an inquiry into something that happened in Derry?

And yes Ireland went to the UN to demand peacekeeping troops following Bloody Sunday.

It would help if you knew what happened before you started complaining. :rofl:

All this is is attempted to recast what happens and reapportion blame.

Iraq seems to have been the only invasion Dungiven’s village idiot didn’t like.

Your reliance on personal abuse and lies is doing me no harm sid, but I do hope it’s not hurting you

3 Likes

You built your brand on personal abuse. You’re another lad who likes to dish it out but as soon you get a bit back turns all screaming Mary Whitehouse.

No, like i said it’s not hurting me. But this carryon about domestic violence and beating wives is disgusting. You should know better.

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s laughable

The “admins” have no problem with that type of post but ban our Tyrone correspondent for “problematic” posts on the week of the start of the 2023 football campaign.

Bizarre doesn’t even begin to describe the moral gymnastics.

3 Likes

Aoife Moore rattling a few cages here.

1 Like

Tory Tim eulogizing about the north again…

Yeah that’s what we’ve all been discussing…

You’ve some cheek to be complaining after making a spectacular fool of yourself the other night. :laughing:

She’s right of course. The middle class and large farmer FFG supporters have always looked down on northerners. Have painted them all with the one brush
… Anything to excuse inaction.

It’s no surprise really as the founders of the state all carved out nice little empires for themselves and sent their kids off to private schools where the ethos was empire building. They didn’t want that old republican nonsense getting in the way of money making…

Leaving your own people behind to be subjugated on every level is beyond shameful.

I appreciate most people were just trying to live their lives but official Ireland and their middle class base have been happy to spit on northern nationalits for decades now.

5 Likes
1 Like

Joe is an incredible human being

@Keadyshouldhaveplayedin89 any more thoughts?

Ireland has almost doubled defence spending in 2023, and bought a couple of ships from NZ that are falling apart. There’s also radar systems being bought and installed which will detect threats in our airspace.

Do we need more? What’s your real worry?

If a country wants to invade there’s little we’re gonna do to stop them. If that’s your worry then you’ll probably be better off joining nato. This will lead to us spending billions yearly and potentially going to war.

If your concern is belligerent states using our air and seas, then the two useless ships and radar systems should ease your mind.

If you want to get involved yourself look into the FCA and be part of the solution when north Korea land on our shores.

2 Likes