Brexit, Byegium, Czechout, Departugal, Dexit, Grexit, Italeave, Latervia, Nexit, Oustria, Slovakout, Spexit, Swexit, and Finish

That’s heroic tweeting in fairness.

1 Like

The internet version of Fr Murphy from old Kilcormac

There is already a withdrawal agreement on the table and it has been negotiated over two years where the spectre of no deal at all times lurked in the background.

What’s needed now is a motion to be passed that if a Brexit withdrawal agreement cannot be passed in parliament (and there is only one agreement on the table), Article 50 is unilaterally withdrawn.

The problem with Brexit is Brexit.

1 Like

You’re obviously not one of Graham’s “educated” listeners.

Healy,- Rae and yourself can’t be wrong

What’s your plan for how Britain should proceed from here, bud?

Top gears gone to fcuk

Leave as parliament and the electorate have ascented on March 29. A parliament consensus stopping no deal would be illegal and constitutionally immoral.

That sounds very vague. On what terms do you want Britain to leave?

They’ll leave on their own terms mate. Brexit means Brexit etc.

3 Likes

I’ve written to Slab Murphy looking for a toll pass for the year for my commute to work.

1 Like

Out out out to quote a lady the current pm doesn’t live up to.
No deal is better than a bad deal. Cameron confirmed on numerous occasions that a leave vote meant exiting all the institutions inherent to the Brussels hegemony.
Parliament has laws and one states the U.K. will cease membership on March 29. Without a deal so what. Paddy will bend over once Junker tells him we have to throw John Bull a bone

2 Likes

Lolzers

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/general-election-brexit-preparation_uk_5c411239e4b027c3bbbfb01e

we need a hard brexit, I’m sick of the bully boy tactics and scare stories from the EU

1 Like

Do you want a deal?

I’m not British but if I was I’d be answering that question in the negative. For what is a man profited and all that to quote Matthew.

Short term economic pain is worth the price of a no deal Brexit.

How will 0% tariff access to the British market for all countries in the world, with no reciprocity, benefit ordinary people in Britain?

How does massively damaging the British economy benefit ordinary people in Britain?

Shhhh.

Let them do it.

2 Likes

Not great news for headline writers though. It’s “Philips”.

Yer one missed a trick by not saying it was a great “philip” for Brexit.

Agree in one way, but if they sink we will be looking for a liferaft soon after, we’re tied up economically with Britain in so many ways