Brexit, Byegium, Czechout, Departugal, Dexit, Grexit, Italeave, Latervia, Nexit, Oustria, Slovakout, Spexit, Swexit, and Finish

The BBC schedulers got it spot on todayā€¦

8 Likes

The EU needs the UK far more than the UK needs the EU. There will be lots of bluster and bullshit from Brussels, but they know the game is up. Greece hasnā€™t a notion of making its debt payments this summer, and there will be no UK contribution to future bailouts. The EU is finished, this will start a steady stream of countries leaving, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark, Hungary and ultimately France. The countries who will stay with the Germans are the ones who need ongoing bailouts like Spain, Italy and Greece. It will be interesting to see how long ze Germans will continue to support them.

3 Likes

Hi guys,

In case anyone on here may take this chump seriously its worth noting that this very morning he assured us that David Cameron would not resign

16 Likes

Iā€™m thinking/hoping the same. Itā€™ll hit home for a lot of people what theyā€™ve voted for when they go to buy Euros in the next few weeks for their holidays.
Interesting times ahead.

1 Like

I was the only one on here who said Brexit was likely you moron. Cameron is a spineless coward, the only leader I am aware of who resigned even though the majority of his party wanted him to stay on.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Mate Iā€™ve warned you about the internet before

16 Likes

lolz, what a chump

that my friends is called a clamping

2 Likes

ffs, nobody diedā€¦ unlike when Britain has exited other communities :grin:

The rain in London kept the thick cunts at home mate, it was always going to be close. Their hardy country cousins are well used to rain.

He should really stick to knowing nothing about US politics without trying to diversify that lack of knowledge into European politics.

3 Likes

@anon7035031 is one of the biggest WUMs on here, there is no other plausible explanation for his carry on.

Thatā€™s a compliment considering most on here are aspiring WUMs. I can only dream of one day sitting on the right side of @Tassotti in WUM heaven.

The English would not stand for a re-run

G[quote=ā€œSidney, post:554, topic:22508, full:trueā€]

He should really stick to knowing nothing about US politics without trying to diversify that lack of knowledge into European politics.
[/quote]
:joy::joy:

Lol

How is he a coward? His own party told him to go and fuck. So he rightly said ā€œIā€™m off to enjoy my 30mllion trust fund with the lovely Sam, ye lads sort it outā€. Pity he didnā€™t tell them to fuck off with their referendum 3 years ago.

2 Likes

That is true

Youā€™d be surprised what people will stand for when their fortnight in Santa pons a suddenly gets 20% dearer,and they are getting laid off (albeit the block leave voters are largely unemployed)
Herself is really upset, but says that the only positive may be that our kids realise that life doesnā€™t need new clothes and restaurants on a weekly basis to be palatable.

The fragrant Samantha has been in his ear to quit for years. She hates politics and the public eye by all accounts.