Brexit, Byegium, Czechout, Departugal, Dexit, Grexit, Italeave, Latervia, Nexit, Oustria, Slovakout, Spexit, Swexit, and Finish

" The entire Labour party were in favor of staying"

That’s complete nonsense. Gisela Stuart and Dennis Skinner from the opposite wings of the Labour Party would be two prime examples.

An American Professor, Albert Bartlett, once said mankind’s biggest problem is our inability to understand the power of the exponential function (e.g. growth in population, the accumulated debt of the world’s governments). For any organism that reaches maturity, further growth equates to either obesity or cancer. The EU, according to this theory, is diseased.

@anon7035031’s post, below, is along the lines of what I think too.

1 Like

You haven’t answered the question.

Matt Cathy just destroyed John Bruton on Today FM.

1 Like

British Prime Ministers invariably know when the time is right and do the honourable thing. Compare that to the unseemly manner in which Eire Prime Ministers cling on in lame duck fashion like Charles Haughey or Enda Kenny with no mandate, or mandate exhausted.

People don’t understand compound interest. I have spent a lot of meetings explaining how PIK works but people don’t want to grasp the implications

1 Like

Lots of people who voted Leave now saying they didn’t really mean it… you couldn’t make it up ffs :hugs:

Ze Germans are going to make things really difficult for the Brits. they wont like this one bit. IT will be interesting to see how this plays out over the next couple of years but personally i think there will be at some stage a 2nd referendum

They will in their fuck. The UK imports far more from Germany and France than it exports to them.

+1

whats your point? importing more makes things tougher for them but if they need the product they will have to take it. Germans will play hard ball. anyhow in the long run imo there be a 2nd vote and they’ll stay

How are the Germans going to ‘make things difficult’ for them as you claim?

The more this sinks in the harder it is to believe, I’ve had no real access to media for most of today unfortunately, What is the mood like in Britain, this is the day that it all begins to go wrong for them in my opinion, we can’t know anything for sure but I think zero good will come of this

They will not give in to a push for FTA, something which I reakon the out vote would expect. that will hurt the Brit economy

Two mavericks does not an argument make. The point is Labour got this one completely wrong, by aligning themselves with unelected useless self serving bureaucrats in Brussels instead of their own constituents. Pinkos are on the run all over Europe.

Refuse to sell them BMWs

2 Likes

The EU is a vehicle for Germany’s manufacturing to sell to every other member. So now you think they’ll ignore one of their biggest markets?

because they are cunts and they hate the English. and as i said, if the product is needed they take it in

That’s fair analysis alright.

The leadership of Britain has never looked so bright, Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, Jeremy Corbyn, Prince Charles.
The rest of the world can only look on in envy

11 Likes