Brexit, Byegium, Czechout, Departugal, Dexit, Grexit, Italeave, Latervia, Nexit, Oustria, Slovakout, Spexit, Swexit, and Finish

Allahu Akbar!!

Must be ten times you’ve replied to me since without me replying.

But everyone else is in almost total agreement, you are a full on beaten docket on the forum

Aw it’s the shrieker who pretends he has opinions, backing up hislop who considers Indians gooks, backed up by the beaten docket. What a grouping

i had a pop at your poor life choices and you responded with a racist diatribe

then you come on to this thread expecting to be taken seriously.

you are out of your depth here mate, this isnt some lonely bar in newfoundland

he hates racists too

What do you call someone who hates being Irish, loves ‘gooks’, hates Jews, campaigns to flood Ireland with Islamic savages, doesn’t believe in stats?

A @Matty_Hislop

1 Like

I actually think you’re an idiot.

you know nothing about nothing

As you’re entitled to. I think you’re a joke who needs the world to see how PC he is on everything, and is afraid or unable to have opinions. But sure each to their own.

Can we get this thread back on track please?

you made racist remarks last week mate, so you calling somebody pc is laughable

I’m sure it’s covered elsewhere but I can’t be reading this thread. How many immigrants are there in the UK?

You don’t know who I am from Adam. I made a few comments to get you seething and by God did it work, you’ve followed me around non stop replying to my comments which I laugh at and ignore. I’ll say anything to rise someone on the INTERNET, doesn’t mean I’m serious. Now stop replying to me, I know you’re not able, you seriously are lacking the attention your ego needs.

You calling somebody else “a shrieker”. :smile::smile::smile:

No fucking way am I getting into a conversation with you you cunt!

1 Like

no mate,i was slagging you about being alone and sad in newfoundland and the mask dropped and you launched a racist tirade

Too many Julio. Especially the foreign ones. Sure the UK is destroyed with them.

No mate you were slagging me about my poor personal choices so I slagged you back about your deplorable life choices. I’ll say anything to wind someone up, go too far even, might make me a cunt, but that’s all it makes me.

Sure I dont know you or your family or have a clue what they look like, it was actually a funny enough and well timed comment I thought.

nope,slagging “gooks” makes you a racist

Would there be any difference in those Brits living abroad and many of the migrants that enter Britain? Are they adding to the economy? bringing skills to their new residence?