Brexit hub

The racist pensioners fucked them over

1 Like

Good and proper.

What a beautiful day

Lib Dems going hard on Corbyn here, big opportunity for them now. He really is an utterly dreadful leader, a good chunk of the Remain supporters today whinging though would want to have a look at themselves after voting him in.

It’d be best to hold on till November and just offer the job to Trump, that’s the man they clearly want.
Fucking idiots, you can’t allow the lowest common denominator to make decisions like this.

They can finally have their pensions cut now that Britain goes into a deep recession

They just did.

How would you do that?

Power of a person’s vote needs to be indexed to their pay and IQ…?

It is clearly an island full of idiots.
This should never have been on the table at all is what I’m saying.

Completely avoidable. All because Cameron couldn’t manage his party.

2 Likes

I like that idea.

England votes “NO!” to fear. :clap:

2 Likes

It’s hard to see this as anything other than a disaster for UK, Ireland and Europe.

The underlying worst instincts of the English came to the fore - maybe it’ll take a massive economic shock to the system for them to reslise that the empire is gone and that the UK is just another 2nd rate power.

The only upside is that most of them will be on their cheap holidays to Spain in the next couple of weeks and will get the first indication of the impact of their vote with substantially less buying power of their beloved pound

The blame game will be amusing. Your crusty pal Jeremy Corbyn probably deserves to shoulder the largest share of it.

I caught a small bit of Fergal Keane on Today With Sean O’Rourke yesterday. His references to politicians stoking unfounded fears among the people in order to drive their own agendas was excellent.

Yeah, it’s all Corbyn’s fault :laughing:

2 Likes

So democracy should only be extended to those that are willing to vote the way they are told to?

1 Like

3 Likes

Dax futures down 10%

Sterling down 8%

France and Netherlands demanding an In / Out vote on EU membership

The EU is toast.

A bad day for the left wing intolerant facists.

3 Likes

I suspect he was a closet No voter. A large portion of the Labour core vote hadn’t a clue where the party stood on it.