Brexit hub

That would be a mistake by the Tories. They need to go for someone in the middle.

There is a huge % of voters there who voted to remain. The last thing they need to do is put someone in thatā€™s divisive.

Thereā€™s an opening for a Liberal Democrat comeback here. Labour are a mess.

Youā€™ve gone from a few weeks to a year in 5 minutes. Slippery.

After Farage had conceded and all :grin:

No I replied to Fitzy saying he has to go i.e. now. At a minimum he canā€™t go now as there will be total meltdown, hence the ā€œweeksā€ line.

So what Iā€™m taking from all of this is that Britain is a complete fucking clusterfuck politically, socially and economically at present and likely to be so for some time.

Sorry, are you talking about me or Cameron?

Itā€™s a complete mess alright

Yeah you said ā€œWhat now, Cameron resignsā€¦ā€

The London based CNBC cunts reference Sein Fein calling for a United Ireland vote and then interview John Bruton and ask him to explain ā€œhisā€ position. Fucking hell lads.

Good time to buy a nice motor over there now

We should bomb their fucking studio now.

S&P saying UK could lose AAAā€¦

The french will be next.

Hon the UK. We did what micks could never do and told Germany to fuck off. Shove it up your cunt your servile lick spittles

2 Likes

Nigel Farage, the Ukip leader, has told ITVā€™s Good Morning Britain that he thought it was a mistake for the Vote Leave campaign to say that it could save Ā£350m a week by leaving the EU and that the money could go to the NHS.

:joy:

Thereā€™s always dumb and dumber, Johnson and Gove. What annoys me is the fact that the Tories had an opportunity to drive a stake through the heart of labour with Corbyn in charge, and theyā€™ve fucked it away.

What a day for democracy

The micks are absolutely seething

Kenny has called an emergency cabinet meeting.

Osborneā€™s career in tatters is the only positive in all this.

Theresa May. Maybe.