BREXIT thread

I didn’t say anything about his ability to clean it up. Please don’t project

So foster is doing a good job

Leo doesn’t need to do anything. He has Junker and co batting for him. But you are right in the sense that any softening from the EU sidea could expose him

1 Like

How would he have done this? Did May invitation him to be part of her negotiating team it? Did labour voters want him to do this? Does he have a mandate for this? What in the fuck are you on about?

What you’ve you’ve written there is absolutely bananas. I understand you are very detached and very poorly informed, but could you ever just stop and think if what you’re saying has any basis in reality before spewing out the next idiotic thought that comes into your head. For fucking fuck sake.

Leo needs to realize we are being used as a stick to beat the UK with and junker and co will burn us if it suits them

I think Corbyn is a decent bloke. I think his history indicates that.

But he is hopelessly out of his depth in modern party politics. His beliefs require a revolution in terms of how government operates for him to be successful as the leader of a large political party.

Who is the alternative?

He leads his party because the membership voted for him as leader.

And still no evidence of personal gain.

Will you now withdraw that allegation?

Well yes, BUT, when it comes to the bit, SINN FEIN! UNITED IRELAND, CATHOLICS!

Sorry mate, but it is you who are delusional as in out of touch with reality.

After the Brexit referendum, there was only one way to get to a deal done with the EU and that was through a cross party effort. You know, putting your country first rather than party politics. Obviously both parties are responsible for not making this happen, but Corbyn’s behavior has been despicable, hiding during the referendum, taking pot shots from the sideline since, and now braying there can’t be a hard Brexit.

Well if he gets into government he gets to make that reorganisation. That’s the goal, a reorganisation of government and the economy on the scale that Thatcher achieved.

This is what his own party thinks of him

Look mate, when your opponent is fucking themself in the arse while stabbing themself in the back … just let them get on with it.

2 Likes

I don’t think he would want to emulate Thatcher somewhat.

Labour leaders are selected by the general membership, not by MPs. There has never been a time when the majority of Labour MPs would not have preferred another leader. That was the case when he was first elected and it’s the case now. Nothing has ever changed on that score.

He isn’t, he’s a shit version of Michael Foot.

No Mike. That’s what the gravy train Labour MPs think of him. The Labour Party is not made up of just the cunts who self-served under Tony Blair. In fact. since Corbyn became leader the Labour Party has almost quadrupled its membership.

Your post i quoted above is one of the most idiotic things ever posted on this thread. You really are thick and uninformed. You should be roundly jeered. You are an idiot.

:joy: most of them of them tory and russian trolls

Calm down petal.