BREXIT thread

http://arethebritsatitagain.com/

5 Likes

:smile:

Fantastic

Boris made sure his trip was worth it.

Tusk is one thick cunt.

Yerra leave him off. He had (he thought) an arrangement with Maye. She reneged so he’s a bit miffed. He’s now holding the 5 of trumps and Ace of Hearts and waving them about a little.

Maye has a handful of black cards and Diamonds are trumps. She’s fucked…

2 Likes

Frankie Sheehan thought he was worth it.

1 Like

Borris must think them micks are fairly free and silly .

The room was packed for the fat cunt apparently

Fools and their money are easy separated .

Cc @Spidey

Meehole acting the cunt here on BBC newsnight

1 Like

We’re saved lads. Jezzer has written a letter.

Whats he saying

I reckon Brexit was the third secret of Fatima

1 Like

Tusks comments were unhelpful. Meehole can’t stand offending anybody.

While the other leaders were unambiguous about the support for the backstop and the governments position, Micheal was a bit more ambiguous and unsurprisingly the BBC reporter cling to his quotes.

Mightnt have helped, but i doubt they actually hindered much.
I thought they were fairly mild tbh.
Herself thought they were ill considered. When i said i found them on the mild side of reasonable, she replied yes, but you’re not a statesman. Hard to argue with that.

1 Like

I thought Tusks comments were spot on. The Bexiteers know they have fucked up and now just looking for anything that will save some face.

Irish politicians should be saying backstop means backstop, end of.

A statesman … those days are long gone. He gave the tans a dose of honesty and they simply dont like it up em.

Brexit has very little to do with politics and everything to do with a crisis in British identity / culture. No matter how liberal a tan might be (and it is a great liberal country in many ways), the de facto mindset is imperial - rule Britannia etc. etc. Look at the ridiculous thread of complaints towards the EU @Piles_Hussain posted up yesterday – they really view the world from a tan-centric viewpoint.

The Tans have always been bogged down with class also, it runs through every fabric of their society and it allows them to repeatedly vote utter cretins like Borris / Mogg / Cameron et al into positions of power. It ties into the imperial mindset and for all their liberal strides over the centuries, at the bottom of it all, they truly believe they are meant to be ruled by the old boys club.

However, a lot of this is now at odds with a country filled with all colours, creeds and religions. Yet the cunts will try to ignore this and keep talking about ww2 and the blitz — Evoking white British nationalism to blindfold themselves to the reality of the world they live in. This is the real nuts and bolts of Brexit -How they view themselves in the world and all the ‘diplomacy’ in the world is not gonna sort that out … Might as well sow it into the cunts.

12 Likes