BREXIT thread

Butter prices will rise and just like 180 odd years ago, it will lead to a Famine here in Ireland.

It would need 50% +1 vote.

Ok I’ll withdraw that if you want and say “It’ll no doubt happen” instead :grinning:

He said that will make an impact on him, have you seen the shit he’s used to eating?

Would the EU rush to embrace that? Nah.

A lot depends on events. Scotland could break away and would be welcomed back into the EU pretty quickly if it does.

Whatever form the UK takes over the next 10 years or longer, be it as it is now or if it’s England, Wales and the six counties, or even just England and Wales, there is likely to be a very vocal campaign to rejoin.

The psychology of a lot of English people seems to be geared towards wanting what they think can’t have, essentially “the grass is greener over there”. In five or ten years’ time, “what they think they can’t have” could easily be a return to the EU.

The EU would probably resist for a while alright, as they did in the 1960s, but would eventually take them back.

No, very slowly, if at all. Spain wouldn’t accept them.

Scottish independence will be further away than ever if there’s a hard Brexit, even a rabid nationalist knows a hard border between Scotland and England would be insanity.

Pathetic Paddy at it again. Fawning over the boss. I can’t wait till he’s told bend over. This picture seriously makes me ashamed.

1 Like

I stand corrected. So they won’t veto, but that doesn’t mean they would let it be quick and easy.

I see jez is hoping to hang on to may’s apron strings. At least the dup got a few quid from her.

ashamed of what? sure you are a west brit cunt.

You’re only delighted with it

English baby boomers not so much.

Spain have already said they would

He targeted you there. Very bad form.

1 Like

Good piece boy

You’d know a lot about the Oirish class system alright.

Jel has consistently been anti EU all his career. It suits him to follow the will of the people. I can’t see Breturn in the next thirty years.

Between @flattythehurdler and the kilkenny hurler who used to be in the army it’s been a very bad few days for private @Fagan_ODowd.

1 Like