BREXIT thread

I presume you’ll be sending them an invite to tfk?

1 Like

They must be hand picked.

That or they just get a load of Tory local election candidates to ask questions, which is the same thing.

Which they do do, or doodoo, apparently.

1 Like

The calmness and clarity with which the gammonhead in the Aran sweater asserted that any deal would be “toxic” because “the people voted for no deal” was Brass Eye-esque.

“a shiver ran along the labour front bench and couldn’t find a spine to climb up”
Ah lovely.

4 Likes

I quite like that cunt.

Former Labour leadership candidate Liz Kendall looks like she’s about to head out to an indie disco after her appearance on This Week on Teili Bhreathamacht here.

He has a nice turn of phase

As Gerry Thornley is wont to say.

1 Like

Chortle

There is something incredibly vile about a lot of these prominent Brexit-supporting women, they tend to be proper ultra-crackpots, incredibly confident in reciting vacuous pro-Brexit slogans, ie. Hartley-Brewer, Camilla Tominey, Melanie Phillips, Carole Malone, and of course Isabel Euphemia Oakeshott, who I find equally vile and beautiful. Fascism always has its doe-eyed, softly spoken blonde princesses to seduce the masses. Probably said too much there.

1 Like

Jaysus sid. That’s more wimmin than you’ve spoken to in real life.

3 Likes

It’s not as many as are on the current Derry team.

Debatable
Derry_Squad08

That’s a great quip

They get shills in from both parties.

Why would an Irish nationalist sit in a foreign parliament? I know you and @Tim_Riggins are quislings with absolutely zero backbone or moral standing - but there are people out there who actually hold firm beliefs in life and stick to them … On the day when a token gesture was made in relation to Bloody Sunday, and we are in the middle of the Ballymurphy inquiry, you ask ( from your safe quisling castle down south) why Irish nationalists in North wont tip along and doff the cap to their betters in Westminster?

Have you no pride in yourself or your people at all that you’d crawl on your stomach to the institutions that treated you like a piece of shit for nearly 90 years? It might be a very hard thing to get into your West Brit head - but the majority of nationalists in the North do not want their elected representatives sitting in a foreign parliament … SinnFein should be doing a lot more to get Stormont up and running, but they are not alone in that front… but they, as Irish men and women, quite rightly should not be sitting in Westminster.

When your beloved FFG run candidates up north, you can sit where you like, you spineless wanker.

2 Likes

Are you a big Stormont fan?

The only good thing to come out of Brexit is getting to see the Ceann Comhairle announcing all these results. Berecoe is superb in the role.

“The Noes have it, the noes have it”

1 Like

Unlock!!

What’s the role of the 4 MPs standing in front of him nodding? House of Commons protocol would not be my strong suit