BREXIT thread

Only to bribes

1 Like

They seem like a really dumb group of people. They could get a cracking deal out of this with any cop on whatsoever.

1 Like

Zealots are not interested in anything constructive.

They reckon a million people turned up in London to a Remain march today. Also, more than 4.5 million ppl have signed a petition on an official government site to call for a revocation of Article 50. Electorate at time of referendum was 46 million

Half the 4.5 petitioners are in Romania ffs

4 Likes

Sunday Times leading with cabinet coup to oust May.

Yuri should bring in the board he assembled at Exeter city to run the country

OK Polack, try voting on it. You need a valid email address and a British postcode and you have 1 signature for each of those. Somehow I doubt there are 2 million Romanians with those attributes.

You just type in a postcode from Blighty. Anyone can sign the bleeding thing as long as you have an email address and can use google.

3 Likes

The remain side had a very impressive crowd on the street today. The on-line petition things are always suspect and probably are counter productiive given remain side theories on Russian bots swaying the referendum .

The lefty headbanger crowd just blame everything on Russian bots when they don’t agree with the results of democracy.

2 Likes

You can flip that 360 with Soros .

Aren’t the Russians all in for brexit?

ON C4 News last night a social media bigwig from the Leave camp admitted he tried to sign the petition under the names of Donald Tusk, Jean Claude Juncker and Michel Barnier, but wasn’t able to.

Has he not the IT skills ?

1 Like

I think that’s the point. You can say what you like about the Leave camp, but they’re definitely not lacking in IT skills.

Yet yer man wasn’t able to troll the petition.

Just signed the online petition there using a random postcode I got from google. :roll_eyes: SW1A 1AA

2 Likes

You have an extremely limited understanding of what democracy is - you openly tolerate flagrant breaches of campaign funding laws, openly support the use of mass disinformation and openly support disenfranchisement of voters to produce a particular result.

You are in no position at all to talk about respect for democracy - you’re actually one of the most anti-democracy posters here.