BREXIT thread

I thought there were five million Romanians living in Britain - that seems to be the consensus, at least if you’re to listen to the hard Brexit crackpots.

I think there’s about 30 million Muslims.

You have zero to substantiate what you just wrote. It’s all in your head, mate. Again, you project fantasies but well done for writing a post that didn’t contain fascist, nazi etc you tiresome bore.

You should have saved yourself the bother of writing that because it’s a typically predictable, empty and vacuous post, and you just completely proved my point about you.

I’m not really sure why you even post here, because you’ve literally never had anything of interest to say on any topic, you’re witless and unfunny, and just generally an ignorant, inarticulate fool.

Remainian Romanians .

Uncle Bulgaria from the Wombles was no doubt signing in too.

You’re a predictable bore. I do feel a tinge of sympathy for you though, because you clearly live an empty life based on the fantasies you post and the constant internet battles you fight. You get called out on your bullshit… response… you’re a fascist, rascist, far right, projecting. It’s boring pal. You have very limited intellectual capabilities but endless time to hammer away. I’m worse for even responding to you.

Four lines - that took you a hell of a long time to type. And again, what an utterly pointless post by an utterly pointless poster.

Sitting there timing someone writing a post on the internet :joy: says it all.

I didn’t time you, pal - I saw your avatar come up to indicate that you were replying about three seconds after my previous post had registered.

On the right of each post you can see how long ago it was posted.

That you weren’t aware of this and thought I would have had to time how long it took you to reply once again demonstrates your thick as shit nature.

So you did time him then

10 Likes

A nice self clamping, you idiot.

5 Likes

Actually, random sampling suggests more than 96% are genuine, but as you were Nige.

Take it up with @balbec, pal. I just said you don’t have to be from Britain to sign it, which is true, as I just signed it myself.

The Remain campign thanks you

1 Like

They’re welcome. Not sure how much stock is put into internet petitions but best of luck to them anyway.

Why would I bother taking up anything with that oaf?

You need to get over your hatred for Limerick mate.

?? That’s odd

@balbec is the soundest of the Limerick posters, by far. And was very gracious in victory unlike a lot of the other utter simpletons.

3 Likes

Nah, hes a kilmallock hick.