BREXIT thread

I know it’s embarrassing for you that keep making such a fool of yourself but you don’t have to make it even worse by copying posts I made a few hours ago, mate - you’re just giving me more ammunition to use against you.

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

The Limerick lads are severely rattled at the minute. All is not well in the South West.

The right wing zealots blame straight bananas :joy:

1 Like

If you’re so aghast at the intellectual capability of your contemporaries here why don’t you fuck off and do something useful with yourself

Haha, mate, as lapsed/dead poster @hbv often recommended, if you’ve a dog, now would be a good time to take it for a walk.

No dog on earth would go for a walk with him mate.

1 Like

No mate, they are flying it. They will stroll through Munster, a walk in the (people’s) park.

Mid West. Kerry are flying

I don’t have a dog - but you make a great substitute for one - you crave my affirmation, you have a shit attention span, you’re all bark and no bite and invariably end up chasing your own tail.

1 Like

That catchphrase should change to if you’ve a Sidney take him for a walk

Give Sid a break lads, it’s a horrendous weekend for him and is only going to get worse. His heroine Rachel Maddow had a nervous breakdown last night and will never be the same. Like him she had invested two years of her life on RussiaGate and it’s dawning on her (not him quite yet) that it was two years she will never get back. A bit of empathy would be in order.

1 Like

This is tremendous. Simple lads are actually just repeating what I say now and telling it back to me. Heads melted all over the place. :smile:

You’re still claiming to have read a report that hasn’t been released. :smile:

Do you often post in your sleep or is it just tonight?

If you had been paying attention, instead of having your head up your ass, you would know what’s in the report as well.

You’re a head melter alright. It’s prudent to repeat what you’re saying when you’re making a holy show of yourself.

1 Like

:smile::smile::smile:

You’re still at it, claiming to know what’s in a report that hasn’t been released.

Please, please, keep the unintentional comedy coming.

This is best laugh I’ve had since you simultaneously claimed to be both an atheist and not an atheist.

Walter Mitty has nothing on you.

You don’t share a genetic link to parrots, by any chance, pal?

It’s just that you don’t seem to have anything to say for yourself except repeating what I’ve just written.

You’ve repeated yourself every night on here for as long as I’ve been a member.

You don’t seem to understand the concepts of time, reason or logic.
You confuse volume with veracity.

I’d say your mother regrets telling you, use your words Sidney

I’m the most versatile and quick witted poster on here, pal, and my posts are rooted in reason and logic.

Whereas you think veracity is what Kenny Dalglish said when a journalist asked him for a quick word.

Velocity.

Wit is the quick and inventive use of language. You’re the antithesis of wit