BREXIT thread

Yes, pal, velocity is the actual quick word, not veracity.

That was the joke, which you didn’t get because your wit is of a very low velocity.

I got it, but you didn’t get that I got it because your arrogance is of a very lofty altitude.

And it wasn’t funny

No, you obviously didn’t get it, so it’s a bit late to claim otherwise.

You are right however that I am arrogant when replying to you, it’s sort of hard not to be otherwise when dealing with such a plank.

It’s wasn’t that subtle.

Where would you rate yourself in an intelligence league among active members?

Dry your eyes mate. Britain is leaving the EU. Anytime soon.

Pity they didn’t get the vote out for the referendum.

I hope you weren’t driving home after all that liquor last night.

Morning bro. I had a fine fill, but walked home. It’s a lovely morning but I have a cold and a hangover. In two minds about cycling.

:rofl:

The young snowflakes didn’t bother their arses voting and spent near on the last 3 years whinging that the older voters robbed their futures .

1 Like

Was it @habanerocat

I don’t think a 2nd referendum is a viable option for the UK. The EU functions by negotiating all matters and a country’s political currency among it’s partners is very important in gaining maximum leverage. Imagine if the UK votes to stay, what leverage will they have?

I thought it was impossible to change May for a few months because of the Tories own rules?
And what difference would this make when even Cabinet is bitterly divided?
And would they get the change finished before the extension date? Do they think they’d get a new extension for this?

No. This would be an internal tory thing which is different to the confidence motion a while back

She would have to resign. Some MPs have said they will vote for the deal if she commits to stand down. She hasn’t a notion of it however.

WTF’s the point in that? “I think this is a good deal that you’ve done a good job in negotiating it and I’ll vote for it if you stand down because I don’t like it.” -?

She can’t be forced out. And I doubt she will be. All this seems like more talk.

Whatever leverage they’d have inside the EU, it’s a lot more than they’ll have outside it.

That seems an utterly bizarre stance, but I suppose in the context of things to date anything is possible

Ah now, it’s not as if there’s a record of internal Tory party politics ever playing havoc with Britain’s future before, is it?