British Footballs Child Sex Abuse Scandals

Gradi not knowing about the abuse, or at the very least, rumours of the abuse, simply doesn’t stand up.

Taylor would appear to have been paid off by Dev because he makes no mention of his role anywhere.

7 Likes

Youth Dev-elopment.

He was in on it from the start.

2 Likes

Dev invented Child Abuse when he was an agent employed by the Church.

A 15 year old girl made me have sex with her when I was 9. I didn’t know what was going on and thought it was a game. I don’t feel like it was abuse but maybe it was.

1 Like

You were raped, mate.

1 Like

Thank you for giving me the courage to come forward and tell my story.

When I was was around the age of 4 to 5 I played the game “doctors and nurses” on several occasions with a 7 to 8 year old girl who lived a couple of doors up from me. I believe I may possibly have been abused during this.

Only now do I have the courage to come forward as a victim.

1 Like

A 15 year old girl made me have sex with her when I was 9. I didn’t know what was going on and thought it was a game. I don’t feel like it was abuse but maybe it was.

I’m sorry for yer troubles lads. Not a nice thing to happen to any kids.

But it certainly does explain a lot about your current issues.

Seek help. It’s good to talk

1 Like

Do you think there could be a market out there for being a sort of Bressie of sexual abuse or has somebody already got that angle covered?

1 Like

You need to be more generic, like bressie has spread the spectrum of depression wide enough that anyone who ever felt a bit down on a Monday morning or nervous before an event can diagnose themselves as suffering from anxiety and depression.

You need to target people who have not only been sexually abused but also those who may have had sexual experience they weren’t entirely comfortable with.

Like @Tassotti?

1 Like

I never heard him complain about it. He just said the incident happened.

1 Like

You do realise this is a different site to my place of work ya?

You are an amazing clown when it comes to jumping in to nothing.

The rape and paedo sympathizers are badly rattled. The excusers of Celtic and the Catholic Church should be ashamed of themselves.

#LIES

@mickee321

:eek:

Current issues? What current issues do I have that are a result of being sexually abused?

Aberdeen fans today

Old article but nonetheless

1 Like

Maddening reading all that again.

The Gardaí have not been without blame in sexual abuse cover ups but you’d imagine they have their house somewhat in order now. It’s astonishing how many people complain about abuse to the relevant sporting organisation. That doesn’t excuse tardy reactions from those organisations, and certainly doesn’t excuse deliberate cover ups but parents going to meet committees and writing letters and that sort of thing is just not doing enough.

1 Like