British Politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUY05_ZwFzg

Deary me.

Earlier you were complaining that people would consider the circumstances surrounding the founding of the state of Israel as racist.

Then, when a blatantly racist founding myth of the state of Israel is pointed out to you, you go silent.

Was the deliberate lie that the land where the state of Israel now is was “a land without a people” racist or not in your view?

Do you think that it’s racist to deny the very existence of a people?

This specifically addresses what you were earlier talking about, remember.

Straw man argument, nobody has said that.
There was plenty racism around at the time, and the Jews were the main victims of it.
Unsurprisingly you are on the side of those who would like to see all Jews exterminated.

It’s utterly shameful that there are still people like yourself who are not only ignorant of history, but outright Islamophobes who deny the right of the Palestinian people to live in their homeland.

That right there is the mentality of those who sought to drive the native Irish off their land during the plantations.

Again, though, the imperial colonising mentality is never far from surface with you.

I’m not part of the anti-semitic alt-right, pal - that’s yourself.

And you didn’t address my post.

Were the Arab nations who drove half a million Jews from their homes from Morocco to Iraq racist?
How about the Europeans who killed 6 million Jews, were they racist?
Palestinian Jews had as much right to live in Palestine as Palestinian Arabs.
You are clearly a Jew hater and actually a Nazi apologist, in your sick mind it’s too bad Europe didn’t finish the job and kill all Jews.

The creation of the two states in 1948 (unfortunately rejected by the Arab states) did not have that with it being accepted by the new State of Israel.

You’re insane.

See a psychiatrist.

Never mind that all of that there is the most obvious projection and gaslighting.

Those who believe in liberal democracy support Israel’s right to exist and it’s right to defend itself.
Lefty nutcases support Hamas and Hezbollah and regard them as great friends.
Think about it.

Answer my question.

Was one of the founding myths of the state of Israel, that the land on which it now sits was “a land without a people”, racist?

I don’t debate with racist white supremacist Nazis like yourself, pal.

Piss off to 4chan or wherever you get your insane opinions.

I really don’t see what you’re going for here.

There were two States created.

The idea of a homeland for the Jewish people is not racist (or bizarrely, anti Semitic) as claimed here.

So, can’t answer the question regarding Arab racism.
In your sordid mind Jews are racist and Arabs are not, even though Jews were just as entitled to live in Palestine as Arabs, accepted the UN partition in 1947, unlike the Arab nations who invaded and tried to exterminate them (again).
Do you really hate Jews that much that you would prefer if all of them had been exterminated?
You are truly a sick cunt.

Answer my question, which specifically relates to a point you raised.

You’re just playing dumb because you’re cornered by the question and to answer it either way would be a very bad look for you.

Gas to see you champion the UN when it suits :rofl::rofl:

You are incapable of rational debate. The only form of debate you are capable of is inventing things you imagine others said and arguing against that.

1 Like

Is it just alcohol you’re on this morning or is it something stronger?

Something a lot stronger would be my guess.

They get the occasional thing right. Clearly with the British leaving and roughly 50:50 Jew Arab population the obvious solution was two states. It was the Arabs that rejected it and invaded.

There you go with ad hominem again when you have zero ability to debate.

The creation of Israel was of course a clusterfuck. It doesn’t mean it was racist.

The idea of a Jewish home for a Jewish people is not racist.

Ultimately what was created and accepted by Israel was two States.

The actions of Israel since are of course open to question. Aspects of Zionism are of course open to question and criticism. That doesn’t make the State or Israel a racist state.

1 Like