British Politics

Deny what?

Who said they had a right to it? They seized the land the same way every other human civilization and nation came about. Are you equally outraged about your ancestors seizing land in Ireland?

You’re still denying that it was racist to claim the non-existence of the Palestinian people.

You’re still denying that it was racist to ethnically cleanse the native Palestinians off their land and give no right of return.

No point bringing actual history into it, @anon61878697 prefers imagined history.

Historic links to a place has no credence… The Irish people come from Egypt and Basque country… Are you saying we can go and set up shop there? This otber horse shit about no state being their is pure imperial nonsense…there was a people there with their own language, heritage and culture… that’s a statement… The tans administering it is irrelevant. They had the same attitudes to India, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand et el… And look how the natives fared in all these countries.

You, but more so @anon7035031, are just excusing imperialism and clear historical wrong doing when you try and justify the creation of the Israeli state.

Lest we forget, @anon7035031 thinks the Palestinian people deserve a “homeland”, just not in Palestine.

So as far he’s concerned, the ethnic cleansing is far from done yet, just the 6 million are left to get rid of.

6 million to get rid of, now where have I heard that one before?

Sure Al Qaeda claimed that Spain should be part of a new “caliphate” because the Moors ruled Spain for 700 years.

Sod all difference.

1 Like

You’re some fool… And I’m a bigger fool plugging away on the phone engaging with you. Which is incredibly hard to sustain I must add.

Your man just said there that everyone has a right to plunder any nation they want… His mask finally slipped… Mr democracy and the free world eh, condones murder and colonization.

1 Like

The ridiculous thing is that he, more than any other poster here, insanely rails against entirely legitimate, peaceful immigration supposedly “destroying” countries, ie. the classic far right hatemongering playbook.

And yet he doesn’t see the contradiction between that view and believing that it’s just fine to plonk a new country of uninvited immigrants down on somebody else’s land, ethnically cleansing the natives off it in the process and coralling them into ghettoes.

You can’t even get one thing right, the celts came from Turkey you clown.

You truly are a stupid bastard. I said every nation in the world throughout history was founded by one group of humans displacing another. Even a pretend historian should know that.

The mantra of “the survival of the fittest”.

Hitler was obsessed by that, it stands to reason you are too.

It really does “inform” your worldview in all sorts of ways.

You are an actual racist Jew hating Hamas and Hezbollah supporter mate, just like your fellow halfwit hero Jeremy Corbyn. I wouldn’t be commenting on morals if I were you.

Keep firing out the craziness there, like a good lad.

It’s tremendously funny.

Where?

Consistent refusal to admit axioms = denial.

What do you mean “no credence”?

It is what it is.

Oh dear

1 Like

The Doctor is taking @anon7035031 to school here a masterclass in internetting👏