British Politics

TFK deserves better than this from you. You’re phoning it in today.

1 Like

You haven’t answered a single question I’ve put to you on this thread.

You have zero bona fides as regards criticising Islam in any sort of good faith - you’ve waged a relentless campaign of demonisation of Muslims in general for years on this forum, but strangely enough, against people of precisely no other religion - only Islam.

Try and keep the conversation to the world we live in, not the 14th century.

What percentage of Christians in the UK believe homosexuality should be illegal and presumably punished? How many Christian jihadi groups are there worldwide? How many Christians believe in treating women like cattle, marrying off 12 year old girls, genital mutilation.

Equating Christianity with Islam in this day and age is utterly moronic.

I criticize Islam, not Muslims. If you don’t think Islam is pretty unique in this day and age in terms of religious beliefs and customs, then I can’t help you further.

Your invocation of disliking homosexuality is absolutely hilarious - you’re a fanboi of Trump and his evangelical Christian cabal for fuck’s sake - and your online rural Nazi clique is equally homophobic. :grin:

Bullshit - you’re just trolling and gaslighting in Trump-esque fashion now

Oh, and you still haven’t answered one question I’ve put to you. You can’t answer them.

The argument is that it’s only in Muslim majority countries like Iran, Saudi, etc that such beliefs are held and sharia law implemented to deal with such “sins”, while Muslims in the UK for example are moderate and do not hold any intolerant views. Over 50% believing homosexuality should be outlawed would suggest otherwise.

@anon7035031 in a nutshell - no questions answered - no debate - just full on racist bigotry

If Muslims in the UK are moderate, why do 52% believe homosexuality should be illegal?

I spent my life exploring the subtle whoring that cost too much to be free.

2 Likes

You described the same Saudi regime as “benevolent” :laughing:

Because you just want the conversation to slide into your normal boring “you’re a racist nazi” imbecilic mode, which is never far away.

This isn’t boards where you can pick up a few handy likes for your tedious bullshit.

You haven’t answered a single question I’ve put to you

You’ve continually denied this was anti-Semitic

You’re a far right racist bigot

For a pretend journalist, English comprehension is sadly lacking in you. “Semi-benevolent medieval monarchy” is not a compliment.

Some of us understand what the word “benevolent” means - you don’t

There you go again…

There you go again with your denial of racism

The mask slipped years ago

The moral bankruptcy of right-wing politics is laid bare yet again

UK minister Mark Field defends ‘great friend’ Sultan of Brunei amid death to gays row

UK foreign office minister Mark Field has suggested the Sultan of Brunei imposed a ‘death to gays’ law because he got “a little more devout as he has got older.”

The Conservative minister was speaking in Parliament on Thursday (April 4) after MPs raised objections to over Brunei’s harsh new penal code, which allow death by stoning as a punishment for gay sex or adultery.

During the debate, Mark Field dismissed MPs’ calls for Brunei to be suspended from the Commonwealth, adding that the row over the penal code “gives a misleading impression of what is a friendly and generous place.”

Referring to the country’s unelected dictator Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, Field said: “The Sultan of Brunei has been a great friend of this country over many years.

“He has, I think, become a little more devout as he has got older, which is one reason why the sharia code—based, of course, on the Saudi Arabian sharia code—has been put in place.

“However, I am hopeful that we can continue to have a positive and constructive dialogue on this issue, with Brunei and with a number of countries that we would like to see making changes in future.”

“Conservatives” are so fucking transparent.

And “transparent” in “conservative” parlance now pretty much universally means transparently stupid.

https://twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/1115926643799932929

Roger Scruton on the Chinese: “Each Chinese person is a kind of replica of the next one and that is a very frightening thing.” 2/4

Roger Scruton on Islamophobia: “a propaganda word invented by the Muslim Brotherhood in order to stop discussion of a major issue”. 3/4

Scruton also says that it’s “nonsense” to accuse Viktor Orbán’s government of anti-Semitism and Islamophobia. “The Hungarians were extremely alarmed by the sudden invasion of huge tribes of Muslims from the Middle East.” 4/4

So, you see, it’s really your fault for being upset that their very smart and experienced housing advisor said unacceptable things.