Budget 2019

she is a horrible ignorant woman and a terrible mother. only in Oireland would someone like her become some sort of social figurehead.
ā€˜de state is robbin us blindā€™ says she
ā€˜de durty gubberment is robbin de money from de poor peopleā€™ says she

a gas country.

Pathetic.

Is this accurate ?( probably is knowing this country) Did she say this?

Thatā€™s unbelievableā€¦ 51k for lying on her back.

1 Like

Oh she did. Well she screeched it at the protest last week when she was interviewed on the radio and said it on Claire Byrne the other night.

1 Like

1000 pound a week into the hand. Absolutely disgusting

Youā€™re correct

Yep it is pathetic that someone has 7 kids they cant afford and the state gives over 50k in benefits a year to her and its everyone elseā€™s fault.

1 Like

Youā€™d probably want to be earning ā‚¬70k to come out with that in your hand.

What do you suggest? Take the kids off her? Kick her out on the street? Make the kids go hungry and wear sackcloth?

2 Likes

Is that an option?

4 Likes

True. Youā€™d get nothing for 50k. The hybrids are very pricy.

It would be if the screaming Maryā€™s had their way.

Theyā€™d then proceed to give out that the social worker they hired to confiscate the children was getting paid too much.

How many kids did she have since she became homeless?

I would say one anyway.

I would suggest not having 7 fucking kids when you cant fucking afford them and expect everyone else to pay for it.

4 Likes

Great. Too late. The kids are there now. That is the situation. What is your suggestion to deal with it?

1 Like

Why, should that child be treated any differently?

1 Like

Of course not.

I am just pointing out that people who have kids while homeless are very irresponsible bordering on the cruel. Itā€™s difficult to have sympathy for their situation.

Foster the kids till she can afford to support them.

You think thatā€™s a good result for the children?

You willing to foster them?

How much do you think that will cost?

1 Like