Budget 2019

Says the lad being bankrolled out of Mrs O’Sullivan’s life savings.

2 Likes

Wasn’t there some other fella there in the last Celtic tiger, another waste of space with around 15 childer. He was getting some obscene amount of money and boasting about it in the papers

My issue is with how she got there in the first place and why she is now being trumpeted as the voice of the public on homelessness (and claims the State does nothing).

In Glas’s world she was just an unfortunate person. No personal responsibility and don’t you dare blame the culture of entitlement.

The State also does a hellova a lot for her and her kids. Resources are always scare. The level of entitlement is off the charts. There are working people earning 20 and 30 something thousand struggling to pay and couples the same but we are supposed to be angry about an outlier from society who made shit decisions.

2 Likes

Yeah, but Mr O’Sullivan worked very hard for all that dough

1 Like

Was she “working” that night you first met her? :grinning:

I said Mr O’Sullivan …

Fuck sake.

Only the one here. He is currently residing as a guest of the government and has been caught cheating on the lovely Margaret with some other lady.

This tinker lady claims the government is robbing her alive.
She is handed a thousand a week for nothing and has several government agencies running around looking for a better house for her. The father of her 7 childeren is a convicted thief who is costing us another 2k per week in jail.

But but but but as @glasagusban points out when she buys vodka and cigarettes Tescos have to charge her vat.

I don’t know if iv said it before but it’s my belief that her childeren are being abused and they should be taken off of her and given the opportunity of a better life.

1 Like

Obviously they’re going to play the poor mouth, but I’d say they’re fucked, it’ll wipe out a good few of the remainder.

John Halligan the soup taking, knee bending, fraud … that cunt Ross too …they are done.

What the fuck would you know about it in fairness

2 Likes

I’d know plenty about it.

What. What would you know about it?

1 Like

Who the fuck are you? Go way and shit in your hat you jumped up little cunt.

1 Like

Choco has a kid in every corner of Limerick citay

Because I dont have a kid I cant comment on someone bleeding the system dry… Does your man think I dont live in the world at all -

Go on there tell us what the fuck you’d know about it.

1 Like

I know she’s getting 51k in state aid for lying on her back.

That’s what i know about it.

I know plenty of friends / family struggling to pay for child care and working all round the clock and no one gives two fucks about them.

As someone that intends to enter the kid market soon, it worries me greatly as I am forking out crazy rent currently, my mrs is self employed and wont get 9 months paid leave and no one will give two fucks about us either …

We’re trying to be responsible … as are the friends/ family I mentioned — but this lady has just kept spitting out children and is demanding more from the state - no accountability, no responsibility, just entitlement.

No doubt you’ll have a witty one liner … but the sense of entitlement from the hand out brigade is ridiculous. There’s couples out there working hard and they feel trapped and see no light at the end of the tunnel yet people like this lady will never have to worry about paying for much. I’m not saying she has it easy but take some fucking accountability and stop having kids and expecting the state to pay your way.

4 Likes

Sure she tries not to pay for the clothes either. This one wants everything for free.