Budget 2019

Am, you said you knew what the government was doing.

Then you pretended you never said it.

Then it was proved you did.

Now your answer is the above. Which is nonsense

1 Like

You want “constant reviews”. What fucking good is that to anyone and why? I suppose you want it done for nothing too. Who is going to do these “constant reviews”? I suppose the lads doing the reviews should do it for peanuts too? What level of “constant reviews” would make you happy that no one is getting an extra fiver a week by accident?

You’re fierce lazy, a terrible attitude.

Here’s hoppy rabbit again.

1 Like

Huh?

Hoppy

I just find it odd you think people shouldn’t work for a living.

Childcare 1800 a month for 2 kids.
Rent/mortgage 1200 a month
Food/subsistence
Car
Uniforms and education in general.

Lads, there are deeper problems in our society than welfare.

It’s the easiest trick in the book for politicians to create a social divide to divert focus from the real problems.

We have a failing health system, a failing judicial system, a housing crisis. A dependency on multi nationals who have fuck all regard for the country.

But ya, let’s focus on welfare

2 Likes

No I said it was clear the government was doing something. I’ve pointed out a number of times that this obvious. I can’t get over how many times I’ve had to repeat this for you. I’m not going to repeat this any more at this stage. Read back along and you might get it.

His mum was on the dole and his dad was an unemployed labourer, it’s no wonder he’s so bitter.

Why are people having kids they can’t afford?

Because not everyone is asexual like you

2 Likes

Exactly. Bank bailouts, health system, housing crisis etc etc etc. And you have stupid cunts that are convinced welfare fraud is a massive problem, based on no evidence whatsoever.

1 Like

Not everyone is willing to take responsibility for their actions, like me.

Sexual intercourse I’d say.

You’re living in Limerick, the most you’d pay is 1200 a month, you Screaming Mary.

Are you advocating the use of artificial contraception now?

1 Like

Weak people with no impulse control.

That’s because you make up mad things that people never said because you’re a bit odd, Hoppy.

No I’m advocating people not having sex.