Buffalo, Bison and Racism

Bison would be animals that need Great Plains to roam. Unfortunately those no longer exist like they used to.

Do you mind iā€™m trying to read the differences between Bison and Buffalo.

7 Likes

Ah lovely. They are reporting posts now. @Rocko will you ban the perp please as you promised last week.

Calling @HBV, this should keep you occupied for a while

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/search?context=topic&context_id=2005&q=Hbv%20tinker%20order%3Alatest&skip_context=true

1 Like

You donā€™t get it mate. Iā€™ve tried to explain it to you before, but itā€™s falling on deaf ears so far. One can only hope you will see the light in the same manner you reformed from being a whiskey hater (or was it a hater of whiskey drinkers?) to being one of the siteā€™s top connoisseurs.

Racism has evolved. It used to mean being prejudiced against people because they look different to you as in different physical features. Thereā€™s a lot of that allowed on this site, such as prejudice against lads with big noses, buck teeth, etc. Then a while back it changed to being critical of people because of their culture, giving out about travellers the most common for Irish people, that got so bad travellers had to be awarded ethnic status to stop people giving out about them having sulky races on motorways.

The latest incarnation is if you donā€™t believe what is the ā€œestablished truthā€ by the enlightened ones, the TwitterNazis, then by definition you are a racist. Itā€™s racist for example to criticize the widespread slicing off of clits in Somalia (itā€™s their culture), or children being forced into marriage at 12 (also culture). Itā€™s perfectly normal to flee a country because of such oppression, get welcomed into a western country as a refugee, and then shit all over that country on Twitter for being racist.

Itā€™s also not racist to say that all white males are Nazis and need to be exterminated. White women in particular are encouraged to engage in this non racism.

1 Like

So what were they hunting in that scene from Dances with wolves Bison or Buffalo? My mind is blown here.

You dragged me into it when I have @Rocko s post a like
, you fucking idiot. But then again youā€™ve just proven my point about the lack of brain activity.

1 Like

Thanks @mac

Do you know hich post was i banned for ? Has everyone who used the word tinker been banned?

Bisalo or buffason Iā€™d say

@HBV nobody wants to waste their time on you.

Kindly refrain from throwing your toys out of the pram here. If youā€™re not happy, send me a message. I donā€™t know what part of your needy personality assumes that you have some sort of entitlement to have a public right to reply on fairly obvious arsehole behaviour.

This is an interesting topic. If you want answers to specific questions, send me a PM and stop clogging up the board with your cravings for attention.

Nobody dragged you in. Nobody addressed you. You jumped in like a halfwit. Maybe go back and delete your posts

1 Like

Iā€™ve not seen that movie.

Like everything in the new world bison struggled when the white man brought his old world ways and germs to @anon61878697 home land

Bison, there are no buffalo in North America.

You stated on the forum that i was banned for repeated racism. You brought it up not me. So lets keep it on the forum.
Please highlight the repeatedly racist posts that forced you to ban me. Until you do so you will be a liar.

2 Likes

Hunky Dories lied to me

2 Likes

I will in my hole. Youā€™re the one that weighs in here with your size 11s and gets all hot and bothered when youā€™re pulled up on it.

:open_mouth:

I want my money back

They were deliberately slaughtered to deprive native Americans of their main means of life (food and shelter). Several million were slaughtered every year for decades.

This has nothing to do with you go away.