Bulletproof Coffee

It certainly does. Starbucks purposely burn their coffee slightly when roasting it to ensure a more consistent taste around the world. It’s shite.

There’s a few great places round Smithfield. Vice is excellent. Peacock green have a couple of outlets around town and do great coffee.

Hi Mate,

You haven’t posted for a while

Welcome back and a happy new year

TSG

3 Likes

You must be joking, if anything Dublin has too many coffee places at the moment.

As far as chains go, Costa is not the worst.

1 Like

Whatever they are doing it works for the frapuccinos

Queer

I got an Americano in BB’s the other evening. I went for a large one and heeding the advice received on here I asked for an extra shot of Espresso. No problem said the girl, four shots of espresso so.
I could have run the car off it.

3 Likes

You’re the lad trying to wangle an intern masseuse position with a struggling junior GAA team for some kind of kick.

I am minding my own business drinking a high calorie coffee and sugar based drink.

2 Likes

Thanks pal, many happy returns. There wasn’t much of interest going on here for quite a while. The return of @dodgy_keeper raised my hopes of things picking up.

1 Like

yep, he is a fantastic poster

1 Like

Butler’s is the only chain coffee worth drinking.

I’m deadly serious. Plenty of places but any I’ve been in are terrible. Your Australian barista pisses all over these jokers. Costa is horrific FACT. Missus asked for a skim latte the other day in one place, response was sorry we don’t do them. Christ, you just use low fat milk instead. Rant over.

2 Likes

This crew has the best coffee in Ireland.

2 Likes

Bald Barista is run by an aussie. Top notch.

Good man not far from my office. I’ll give it a go

You cunt, I said that 12 hours ago!

Apologies @myboyblue, it was a hard day for me and must have missed it. Caffeine deprived and first day in work. Thanks for the recommendations. I will be back on top form tomorrow.

1 Like

I like the Ponaire people and often used to call into their place when they were in the market but the coffee is only alright.

Cork coffee roasters on Bridge Street do lovely coffee and sell the beans as well.
There used to be lovely coffee in a place on Dawson Street in Dublin on the corner looking up towards leinster house but it shut a while back. Did they move?

Wasn’t it called “Fixx” or something weird? I think that whole building is being redeveloped.

That’s right, Fixx. I queued behind the famous Gleeson fella (Domhnall??) one time. A lot of coffee is samey or shit, they did lovely coffee. Is it available anywhere else?

Yeah Fixx. Same crowd who supply coffee to the Bald Barista

1 Like