Bulletproof Coffee

+1

Signing in -my first ever bulletproof coffee

3 Likes

will be back on it big style monday, must have put on 3 or 4 pound over the christmas

1 Like

You must have worked a bit of it off with all the women that were throwing themselves at you?

Had a bullet proof coffee this morning before a 3 hour sand bag filling session. Reach unprecedented levels of shoveling for the first 120 minutes before the potion started to wear off.

3 Likes

I was probably a bit too late having mine. Was getting hungry already when I got it and am starving by now.

the clarity of thought must have been unreal aswell with the blood flowing to your brain, filling it with stimulus

1 Like

Jesus the coffee in Ireland is desperate. Anywhere in city centre you can get a half decent one. I’ve been back 3 weeks and still haven’t got a decent one. This Costa stuff is horrific

Have you tried Starbucks?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Obviously FFS.

[quote=“Loko_Cove, post:168, topic:19941, full:true”] This Costa stuff is horrific
[/quote]
:joy:

Stay the fuck away from Costa ffs - what part of the country are you in?

Yes actually slightly better than this Costa stuff but nearly as bad.

Dublin

Surely has to be an independent barista within distance of your abode? Stay away from that other muck -you’d be as well off going to centra as getting Costa

There’s obviously the Bald Barista on Aungier St, and 3FE on Grand Canal Street, not sure either suits you.

He’s a cunt, but you suspect when it comes to coffee snobs and pretentiousness, he knows his shit. Let Harbo guide you

For a regular coffee illy, 3fe or badger and dodo are miles ahead of anything else widely available.
Restore coffee is the best of the convenience store petrol station variety but the best in settle stuff while obviously falsely marketed is decent enough.

The art of coffee is good although I like Starbucks too so that must rule me out of being any taste adjudicator

Badger and Dodo coffee is the shiz. @Loko_Cove - get on your google machine and see who is flogging it near you.

1 Like

where you based mate

The CBD has some good ones like https://www.3fe.com/

Bump