Bulletproof Coffee

Austin.

8 Likes

Anywhere else in Texas?

Surely a top top athlete like Austin wouldn’t be poisoning himself with coffee?

It’s a choice he made.

@Loko_Cove - if you’re near Aungier Street give Network a try. They use 3fe coffee (I think 3fe is muck but others swear by it) and its run a by a mate of someone I work with.

Their muffins are off the chain.

That’s how a franchise works alright

1 Like

What places have you been?

Costa is not the best but their standard americano beats Starmucks, Insomnia, Nero et cetera.

I agree with Mac over Butlers, the best chain going.

Insomnia is disgusting. Butlers is great plus you get the free chocolate. The Art of Coffee is good as is anywhere that does Lavazza imo.

A bunch of muldoons discussing coffee. :smile:

3 Likes

Costa is shit

1 Like

Lavazza seemed decent back when the choice was minimal but it tastes awful anywhere I’ve had it in the last few years. Thankfully things have moved along nicely.

Bulletproof coffee is an unreal drink at the right moment, I feel I can take on the on the world right now, after a good nights sleep and a bullet proof coffee my clarity of thought and enthusiasm for life is absolutely savage this morning, I have a savage hunger for life in me right now

Bulletproof coffee is the key to happiness

Do you still put the coconut oil in your hair every morning?

and face

@Tassotti have you tried the MCT oil in it yet?

I’ve always used the coconut oil but I’m thinking of upgrading. The productivity after a morning mug of it is simple unbelievable.

1 Like

I must try that, I was very sluggish and unproductive after Spain, I am back on track now thanks to bullet proof coffee

This stuff is a gamechanger
A tablespoon in a small glass of water, nice drink as well

What about the topic of coffee, mate?