Bulletproof Coffee

Welcome to 2015 alert.

1 Like

What’s this? Have humans evolved in the last two years to the point that I’m now wasting my time?? :open_mouth:
Try hard alert.

1 Like

I’m not a coffee drinker - what does bulletproof coffee taste like and how is it best made? I want to scale the heights of clarity that @Tassotti has scaled

its beautiful, like a latte, you need virgin coconut oil, unsalted kerrygold butter and fresh coffee, just blend it all it together, it will change your life in ways you never thought possible, you will have spiritual awakening

3 Likes

That’s what I’ve been chasing…

You know this ape will use maxwell house, crisp and dry and utterly butterly and still come on here claiming he’s a new man :rofl:

2 Likes

How much butter, how much oil? Does it go in the nutri bullet?

Ape???

Ah ffs lads, ye’re not still stuck drinking Bullet Proof are ye? :rollseyes:

Super food infused drinks is where it’s at for 2018. Siberian Ginseng Tea is earth shattering, unreal. I make a lovely Chag Mushroom Lemonade too, fucking unbelievable stuff.

Dunno mate, I suppose you’re playing to a gallery and looking for a little clique to fall into here on TFK but you strike me as a bit of a headbanger with your casual racism and mistrust of anybody who doesn’t follow a traditional path, it’s hard to imagine you embracing bulletproof coffee, I’d say you’re more of a can of monster type of fella.

a half a teaspoon of each, I just eyeball it to be honest, the nutribullet is perfect for blending

Casual racism? You’ve got the wrong poster mate! Is there cliques on TFK? Hadn’t noticed. You made wrong assumptions about me the other day too…

After blending add hot water?

no, you pout the ingredients into the black coffee, it has to be proper fresh coffee, out of a cafeteria

Christ

There are a few born every minute

No I didn’t, youre becoming a caricature, the ‘edginess’ :rofl: of your avatar says it all.

I know right? These fools still on their bullet proof and the elite having moved on to Papaya and Chia seed Milkshakes

Yes you did butty! Speaking of “edgy” avatars…

chia seeds are 2013

Not when they’re in a super food infused drink like an avocado and egg froth. Unreal mate.

1 Like