Bulletproof Coffee

No mate. Unless it was a warm bullet where it could melt but I don’t think that makes sense.

Use it in porridge. Use in cooking also. Paleo bars etc.

ready for the day, great to be alive

@Tassotti will your mental clarity, spiritual awareness and elevated cognitive abilities enable you to pick a few winners in Day 1?
Throw up a Lucky 15 there for us all…

use it as a pomade for your hair

I’m a Dapper Dan man myself.

Family away to in laws for a few days.

Asleep at 10pm. Woke naturally and fully refreshed at 5am. Then followed 15 minutes of mindfulness quick assessment of short term and long term goals whilst sipping a bulletproof coffee.

Into car and off to gym, 50 minute intense session.

Here in work now after an early morning meeting with the Indians where they have been given strict instructions for their day ahead. I got written confirmation in this… Essential for those in the know.

This is too easy. There has to be a catch?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1104890, member: 686”]Family away to in laws for a few days.

Asleep at 10pm. Woke naturally and fully refreshed at 5am. Then followed 15 minutes of mindfulness quick assessment of short term and long term goals whilst sipping a bulletproof coffee.

Here in work now after an early morning meeting with the Indians where they have been given strict instructions for their day ahead. I got written confirmation in this… Essential for those in the know.

This is too easy. There has to be a catch?[/QUOTE]

I’m hungover and having a shite which smells of booze if that’s of any help to you?

Since I started getting up early at doing a heavy HIIT session around 5am, my life has changed in ways I never thought possible, the intense exercise is pumping blood to my brain filled with natural nutrients, the clarity of thought and energy levels between 6am and 3pm are absolutely unbelievable

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1104890, member: 686”]Family away to in laws for a few days.

This is too easy. There has to be a catch?[/QUOTE]there’s no catch, you are operating at higher level mate, living not existing, making full of your mind and body, working them in unison, a roaster could not even begin to comprehend what people like us do and where we are at in our lifes

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1104897, member: 109”]I’m hungover and having a shite which smells of booze if that’s of any help to you?[/QUOTE]I can picture the scene as you tuck into your fry, bleary, bloodshot eyes, bad skin and breath, boot cut, badly fitting jack and jones jeans (bought in a sale) with a protruding belly coming out over the belt, existing, not living.

What do you do and where are you at in your life?

There is a better way mate. Take some time to reflect once you have had your fun this week.

ive said it before and Ìll say it again, i fuckin love you man

you disgust me

I veer off the road at times pal but my intentions are always good.

tell me more about the mindfullness techniques?

Currently its… Lotus position. Face the mountain.
Stick on the headphones and open the Calm app.

Long term plan is to migrate from the app to just silence.

heaven id say

Unreal mate. Happens every few weeks these days.

The silence this morning was a bit eerie though. Especially prior to finding myself.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1105011, member: 686”]Unreal mate. Happens every few weeks these days.

The silence this morning was a bit eerie though. Especially prior to finding myself.[/QUOTE]

i would say so, im so immersed especially now in the 5pm - 8pm chaos of playing / feeding / bed that id say id be lost without it