Bulletproof Coffee

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1105011, member: 686”]Unreal mate. Happens every few weeks these days.

The silence this morning was a bit eerie though. Especially prior to finding myself.[/QUOTE]
Marriage going down the shitter, buddy?

a vile post froma vile poster who transfers his own issues onto posters who seem to be contented with their lot. And for that I have no option but post reported

:eek:

serious question

can i put a spoon of butter in my shot of nespresso and shake the shit out of it somehow or is it important to blend it

if it needs to be blended i wont bother my hole

Just to acknowledge your complaint TSG and to let you know that it’s been filed and will be dealt with fairly and in an impartial manner as soon as possible.

Meanwhile will you keep an eye on that vile cunt during the course of our investigation and let me know if he steps out of line again

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1105163, member: 234”]serious question

can i put a spoon of butter in my shot of nespresso and shake the shit out of it somehow or is it important to blend it

if it needs to be blended i wont bother my hole[/QUOTE]you are in the big leagues of lifestyle choice and diet and nutrition now sunshine, don’t be acting like a roaster in these threads, there is clear instructions on how to prepare a bullet proof coffee on the first few pages, how on earth do you think a spoon of butter mixed into a cup of instant coffee is going to work? you need freshly brewed ground coffee so the molecular structure can be broken down properly by the blades of the nutribullet to achieve full effect

all sounds a bit mechanical for me tassotti, i like my food and nutrition to come a bit more naturally.
im more of a masticating juicer man than a blend the living shit out of it while killing all the enzymes in the process man. and my turds are top class.
unreal.

reduced the portion sizes down to 5 grammes of butter and 15 grammes of coconut oil, I just love the taste of it

up early for a work out Tassy?

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1110071, member: 129”]up early for a work out Tassy?[/QUOTE]i woke up just after 4 for a shite and decided to head in to blow the shoulders out of it, just having another bit of coffee now and taking it easy for a few hours, I am starting a degree in psychology soon so will do a bit of study

good lad. I’m doing drugs. Sure someone has to.

A great mix here altogether, I was administering drugs there myself a few hours ago. Adrenal for a calf that looked like a tough labour was going to be too much for him. He shot up with as little notice as a rogue erection and starting sucking the cow. Job done.

Ever dabbled with adrenal thraw?,

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1110079, member: 686”]
Ever dabbled with adrenal thraw?,[/QUOTE]
No. Reckon it’d be good?

Nicky Sixx swears by it.

What kind of stuff would you be doing for the shoulders? I’d only do shoulder press and lateral raises, what else would you have in there?

Wide grip pull ups.

Ah yeah I do them. And muscle ups.

I absolutely killed it today. Killed it. And no Bulletproof coffee required.
Up at 6:30 with child. Tough football session at 9. Fixed the trap on the bathroom sink, replaced the toilet seat, took the child for a walk, cut the lawns, dug a vegetable patch, took the dogs for an hours walk, did the groceries, served up a 3 course meal and now kicking back with an assortment of IPA’s. This is winning.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1110544, member: 1786”]I absolutely killed it today. Killed it. And no Bulletproof coffee required.
Up at 6:30 with child. Tough football session at 9. Fixed the trap on the bathroom sink, replaced the toilet seat, took the child for a walk, cut the lawns, dug a vegetable patch, took the dogs for an hours walk, did the groceries, served up a 3 course meal and now kicking back with an assortment of IPA’s. This is winning.[/QUOTE]
Go away you roaster. With a Bulletproof coffee you would have all that and more done before 11am.