Bulletproof Coffee

Post reported

Endorsements don’t come much more gold plated than that.

Jaysis their book was some read. It should be on the school curriculum

1 Like

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1110619, member: 129”]Endorsements don’t come much more gold plated than that.

Jaysis their book was some read. It should be on the school curriculum[/QUOTE]

I am going to download it now.

Whats the book?

“This is gonna hurt”

The Dirt

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1110547, member: 2648”]Go away you roaster. With a Bulletproof coffee you would have all that and more done before 11am.[/QUOTE]sure half the day is gone at half six

I must say coconut oil is a product that has changed my life in ways I never thought possible, it goes very well on my beard to sooth the itching, aswell as on my face to create lovely soft, young looking skin, and I still ate 25 grammes every day in my coffee

Jamie reckons you’ve been mugged off mate

the proof is in the pudding pal

93% saturated fat?
At least you’ll make a lovely looking corpse.

1 Like

Christ Oliver made some ape of himself there, doesn’t even know the difference between processed and unprocessed saturated fats, I’d leave the diet and top class nutrition to the experts pal if I was you

1 Like

I can’t make you out there over the sound of fat gurgling through your arteries pal

Stay safe

Would you not try Argan oil, pal? The Bur Burs swear by it

tell me about it mate

It has unreal, unbelievable healing powers to the skin and has hundreds of uses. It is made by the Bur Burs from the nuts (which ate almond like) that come from an Argen plant

sounds good, do you use it yourself? how is it consumed?

I picked some up recently. It can be used the exact same way as coconut oil, its multi purpose

Late to this fad, but made myself a bulletproof coffee yesterday and again today. Mother of Jesus! The shit I’m after walking away from was a sight for sore eyes. Incredible scenes here. The coffee is tasty and obviously good to clear one’s pipes out.

1 Like

Unreal