Business Idea

I’ve setup plenty (3) ecommerce sites.

I wont bash your fucking head in for another 15%

:smiley:

Keep coming up with those slogans and there is a role in Wristy Cyril for you.

Kev knows me.

Mugged off

How about ladies underwear with COTY on the front?
An ideal Christmas present.

Isn’t there a company already does ironic/roastery nostalgia t shirts? Square ball or somethin

The world needs a Dirty Hands Walter t-shirt

Hairy baby. I think friend of the forum ray d’arcy was seen wearing one. Oh the japes.

That’s the one

Wristy Cyril is after a different market. A fresh new look with a real quality t shirt.

Hairy Baby has been quite successful but we are going a step or two above that.

Brown with the words in yellow felt

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1026090, member: 2272”]Wristy Cyril is after a different market. A fresh new look with a real quality t shirt.

Hairy Baby has been quite successful but we are going a step or two above that.[/QUOTE]
Dunnes Stores will railroad you mate

@Chicken George does all this shit already lads, fuck all money in it

http://www.zanedesignerwear.co.uk/resize.asp?image=store/stock/EJM10010032-white.JPG&dim=350&fit=1

this is the sort of thing I would aspire to - Elvis Jesus t shirts

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1026090, member: 2272”]Wristy Cyril is after a different market. A fresh new look with a real quality t shirt.

Hairy Baby has been quite successful but we are going a step or two above that.[/QUOTE]
Hairy baby are cheap feeling t shirts at a premium price. Decent heavyweight stuff would sell well.

“I’m a savage for Bacon & Cabbage”

A machine that can iron shirts by itself would be a license to print money.

Fuck sake, you only have to iron 2 shirts a week. No wonder you don’t change more often if ironing 2 is a bother for you. Smelly cunt.

Why? How many do you have to iron a week, you sweaty bastard?