Buying a daycent Suit

Or regift a voucher for a portrait with a photographer and a shitty photo frame like some cunt did to us

and i’ve no doubt thrawneen will target the tray of complimentary wine on arrival to the hotel…he’ll drink 100 yoyo’s worth of hooch and then feast on the meal which probably cost 40 quid a head…all for a paltry 25 quid… :lol:

She was thrilled I even accepted in the first place. €100?? Christ almighty. I wouldn’t bother my arse going for that. I’m going to have to shell out for a taxi home to the city centre after it too.

I’ve spent €310 on garments alone for it already. That should be enough in itself.

I despise tight bastards.

You’re on my enemy list now.

Where is the Wedding on, Thrawneen?

I bought you a pint in the 51 once, you bastard. (Probably)

Some place out in Meath. Never heard of it before.

he’ll tell you after the wedding cos it sure sounds like the poor bride is about to be ridden up the hole by Thraw and his antics with the wedding present…

Could you make your excuses and only go to the afters? If your sitting down its a €100 minimum

Congrats Mickee, just seeing your news now.

Thraw, €100 would be the norm, you might get away with €75, but anything less would be pushing it greatly. Julio’s suggestion seems good, but if you’ve invested in the suit, etc. You might get your hole, that might even it out a bit.

I got my hands on a load of quality dud 50’s a few years back that work wonders for occasions such as weddings. I still only stick in the obligatory 100 so as not to raise suspicion tho.

If all else fails you can hand make the card Thraw, women love the personal touch. Fuck it, you could go all out and make a little book of memories even with loads of sentimental shit in it.

What do you mean by might? It’s not as if he’s going to get thrown out of the wedding or she’s ever going to take him to task on it.

The personal shit doesn’t work for a Wedding, ChocolateMouse. It’s all about the money.

Relax lads, I have an idea. In fact, I’m disappointed with myself that I didn’t think of it earlier.

My granny told me last week to drop over before the wedding so she can see me in my new suit. She’ll surely press a 50 into my hand when I’m going out the door “to buy myself a few jars”.
Add that to the €25 I’d budgeted for and maybe I might stump up another €25 and hey presto, €100.

Tapping up my granny for a few quid. It was so simple all along.

I was referring to how he and every subsequent generation would be branded tight cunts for the rest of their lives.

Best of luck with it Thraw, enjoy the wedding, good aul sessions when family ones, but when going to a friends one it can be tricky. Make sure you try fall in with the right crowd.

Picked up the suit from the tailors this evening. Fucking HELL it’s a good one. I look like a 1980s Colombian cocaine baron with parents from Limerick. Couldn’t be happier.

She should be paying you to attend. :clap: :clap:

I feel a little grubby, but I’m €50 richer anyway :clap:

Bought some white espradilles to go with the suit. I look like a Cuban pimp. Or a total wanker. Depends what way you’re looking at it.

Thraw, going on the evidence of this you are the tightest bastard I’ve ever come across. €25 for a wedding? Be ashamed, be very ashamed.

Yeah yeah, I was just chancing my arm. I was never at one where I wasn’t a groomsman. I’m going with €50 though and fuck the lot of you. I’ll give her a few fags when she gets a craving for one late in the evening or something and that should make it right.

:lol: