no backseat modding please

2 Likes

Welcome back pal

Are you from the Congo?

1 Like

hi.

@Rocko give me a bell urgent. Itā€™s a matter of life and death*

Hello my dear friend

You consistently use it, thatā€™s my issue. You have been asked to desist from using that derogatory term on countless occasions now but you canā€™t help yourself from being offensive and racist.

I am coming over to Oireland soon to find a long lost brother.

What sort of brother

Make sure to get tested first

I only have rabies

Thats alright so, itā€™s the HBV virus we donā€™t want here.

A half brother. I won the Ugandan lottery and I need his bank account number and sort code.

@hbv has been blackguarded again. @bandage is very selective in what offends ā€˜good tasteā€™

There was also a mention of laws there. What laws did he break or was in danger of breaking?

Whatā€™s this ā€˜weā€™ you snivelling little cunt? Youā€™ve a handful of posts, what idea of ā€˜weā€™ do you have?

I made a horrible mistake by using that vile term

1 Like

Its not a derogatory terms when used by us Spurs fans in reference to ourselves.

How do you feel about @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy constantly giving likes to posts from Spurs hater (or maybe thatā€™s pretend Spurs hater) @Special_Olympiakos when he consistently used the word Yid? Odd that youā€™ve never seen fit to pull up @Special_Olympiakos for his consistent use of the word Yid or to pull up @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy for consistently giving a like rating to posts containing the use of the word Yid.

@HBV real sin is that heā€™s not part of the Pretend IRA/Glasgow Celtic clique. If youā€™re in that crew, you have carte blanche and immunity to say whatever you want here.

Thereā€™s some very unsavoury anti nordie sentiment. If the same level of vitriol was shown towards Italians Iā€™d be deeply offended.

1 Like

Ebeneezer is surely in that clique though? :thinking:

1 Like