Calling Carryharry

X-trail v Santa Fe @carryharry

Or other 7 seater recommendations please

Deary me. Are people still buying ICE cars

Huh?

Sigh

Internal combustion engined

We got a ford S max and have no complaints. Much nicer to drive than some competitors but costs a bit more too

I can sell you a zafira for 5grand. It’s got a brand new engine. It takes internal combustion to a new level.

4 Likes

Santa Fe mate.

Xtrail is really a Qashqai +2 so rear seats are small & basically right up against the rear door so zero boot space with them up.

Still haven’t driven the Skoda Kodiaq but I reckon it should be in similar price bracket as the Santa Fe so well worth checking out.

Do you need 7 seats or will a proper sized 5 seater SUV do the trick space wise?

Thanks Harry, this I’m not sure about yet. Would like the flexibility of the 2 extra seats but I know I’d save a good bit by going with the Tucson instead

Really liked the look & style of that machine but thought it was horrible to drive. Very light weight feel to it.

Very informative, I’m used to a solid car - Golf / 320 / A4 so a lightweight car would not fit well

Try a RAV4 if 5 seats is good enough. Diesel & Hybrid options there.

Mitsubishi Outlander worth a look too as both Diesel & Hybrid available.

1 Like

Cheers

What’s the story with the avatar mate?
You’ve had that one of your man a few years now, are you not over that drug phase yet? You need a change of image mate.

Great advice, totally pointless though…

I’m only looking out for you mate.

What’s the story with yourself and @The_Most_Infamous niggling at each other the whole time? Don’t you think it’s time ye had a truce and get over your differences?

It’s not the TFK way though, is it?
Feuds continue until one side fucks off or rebrands.

I understand that of course, I’m just trying to clear the way for the lads to make it that bit easier for them. Being at someone’s throat all the time can be very exhausting. I was hoping maybe har or tmi might grasp the nettle when the opportunity was set up and placed for them. I was probably looking/hoping for too much.

New politics. They tried that in Leinster house

It might work out for the lads though. The two boys are far more civilised.

You need to get that bleed checked.