Calling Carryharry

I can drive them, clean them and fuel them, that’s it with me and cars

3 Likes

What kind of car is it?

Hyundai. Have been to a few places but no one has the size. In Kearys now getting rode rickshaw. Cunting cunts :triumph:

An 85 amp?

Is there anything unusual about the battery. Does it go in the back or anything? Or does it take a bit of work to get it in. That’s fucking extortionate. I changed the battery in the wife’s car before the accident and twas €90 supply and fit

Speak English man!

Is it a big battery you are looking for?

Went to where I get my tyres, they do batteries also, sound chaps. Their files suggested a smaller battery in size and voltage than what’s in her. He was saying the Jap/Korean cars can be tricky when it comes to batteries. The one I’m getting isn’t even a branded one, will get a years warranty with it though. Need a 10" 660 if that means anything to anyone…

See my other answer, seems hard enough to source but they have one.

What make is the battery? 660 refers to the size of the battery. It’s a decent size diesel car yeah? €180 is saucy by the way.

And look what happened next.

2 Likes

The battery is still in good nick though. It’s half the scrap value of the car

Varta I think. It’s in now. 1.6 diesel car

That’s a fine make. Battery size would be correct for that size engine.

1 Like

Good car, mad dear to tax.

1 Like

Insurance would be big too would it not?

There’s some right useless cunts populating the country these days regarding simple maintenance of cars.Any lad that can’t change a battery needs a good kick in the vagina and deserves to be fleeced

2 Likes

@carryharry I couldn’t locate the fuse for the horn and now one my headlights is gone. What will I do ?

Time to light a match, mate.

I can’t change the bulb because the cable attached to bonnet release lever seems to have snapped / become detached.