Calling Carryharry

Yes, pal. Is this the sum total of your advice?

If so, please plump to the 3.0lt Diesel version in Automatic. It will hold a decent resale value in that specification.

Craft beers, working with a tech startup, electric cars… you’ve turned into some fuckin hipster.

I hope you don’t get pulled pork all over your beard you fucking cunt.

Shopping for a decent second car this weekend @carryharry.

Thinking of a Focus, what say you?

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1006175, member: 1786”]Craft beers, working with a tech startup, electric cars… you’ve turned into some fuckin hipster.

I hope you don’t get pulled pork all over your beard you fucking cunt.[/QUOTE]

A tech startup :smiley:

carryharry, ive taken your advice and will sell my car myself

Ill go to Britain to buy my leaf as its 10k cheaper there

how would one go about registeering an import?

any tips for buying in Britain?

How many pips in a pear?

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1006189, member: 306”]Shopping for a decent second car this weekend @carryharry.

Thinking of a Focus, what say you?[/QUOTE]
Good car with a decent resale value. Are you thinking Petrol or Diesel?

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 1006204, member: 80”]carryharry, ive taken your advice and will sell my car myself

Ill go to Britain to buy my leaf as its 10k cheaper there

how would one go about registeering an import?

any tips for buying in Britain?

How many pips in a pear?[/QUOTE]
Selling your car privately is good business. :clap:

Buying a Leaf in the UK sounds highly spasticated though Ned.
With the VRT taken off I presume a New Leaf over here is €25k. Plus the ESB will fit a charge point FOC as part of the deal. Sterling will also be a killer on a purchase over there you mental cunt.

Between 3-5k, no pref on fuel. Will be mostly used around town but want sonething reliable but not too small either.

A Petrol focus it is then. 1.4 petrol.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1006214, member: 1517”]Selling your car privately is good business. :clap:

Buying a Leaf in the UK sounds highly spasticated though Ned.
With the VRT taken off I presume a New Leaf over here is €25k. Plus the ESB will fit a charge point FOC as part of the deal. Sterling will also be a killer on a purchase over there you mental cunt.[/QUOTE]

its a second hand one ill be buying.Im told you can get another 2k off the car in Britain if you bargain for it. I dont think there is any cost for importing an electric car into Ireland, charge points can be a coupld of hundred Im told

compare http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201408196725830/sort/default/radius/1500/usedcars/make/nissan/model/leaf/advert-type/Classified/postcode/bt39jp/quicksearch/true/page/1/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew?logcode=p

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Nissan/Leaf/201426224996340/advert?channel=CARS

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 1006223, member: 80”]its a second hand one ill be buying.Im told you can get another 2k off the car in Britain if you bargain for it. I dont think there is any cost for importing an electric car into Ireland, charge points can be a coupld of hundred Im told

compare http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201408196725830/sort/default/radius/1500/usedcars/make/nissan/model/leaf/advert-type/Classified/postcode/bt39jp/quicksearch/true/page/1/onesearchad/used,nearlynew,new?logcode=p

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Nissan/Leaf/201426224996340/advert?channel=CARS[/QUOTE]
That silly fucker looking for €19995 for a 2 yr old Leaf :D. Bid him €15000 & tell him to shit on his batteries if he refuses your generous bid.

that seems to be the going price

Money talks Ned.

@carryharry - whats the best value and nicest looking saloon car available in the market at the moment. Something with a decent bit of boot space.

For me I’d go with following,
Mazda 6
Skoda Superb
Honda Accord

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1006291, member: 1517”]For me I’d go with following,
Mazda 6
Skoda Superb
Honda Accord[/QUOTE]

Good stuff, any recommendations on car-vans too?

VW Golf
Toyota Auris

Both hold a good resale value.

Ford Mondeo

The Mondeo going well kid?