Calling Carryharry

No idea, I thought you might know.
Are you thinking of the place near Tippo

1 Like

There’s whispers.

Apparently some new buck in or around Nenagh is flush recently buying & selling expensive motors too whilst the young lad is now an Agri Contractor :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Bansha

1 Like

The agri contractor money laundering scam is being used by some alright. Not so sure how they can buy a top of the range tractor and spreader for cash mind you.

COB.

Thought he’d know better the flute

Harold. The oul lad has a 5 year old Aventis with one of those contactless key fob yokes. He’s lost one of the keys and is wallowing in a permanent state of worry about what will happen if he loses the other one etc. Toyota want a clane fortune, some other lad quoted him 300 gbp. What’s the deal here? Is there any realism anywhere to be had in the replacement key business? And no, he doesn’t have key cover

Once he has tbe key any auld locksmith will clone it for him for a few bob.

But he if doesn’t have the key, €€€€€€€€

2 Likes

He has the key, they’re taking the piss

1 Like

Normal modern locksmith can copy key & codes for you.

They’ll still want a 3rd or possibly 1/2 what the main dealer would charge I’d imagine. No big deal.

Does he like the Aventis? :joy:

Loves it…he got a good deal on account of some badging mishap

1 Like

Hi Harry
2010 Ford focus Titanium. 105k. €4500
Thoughts? For the daughter

4500 for a 12 year old car.You must have loads a cash Mike

The price of second hand cars has gone up 56% in the last 6 months. So do the math there.

1.4 or 1.6 petrol? They’d be sound cars depending on wear & tear on ball joints & suspensions.

They’d be hard on petrol.

Steer clear of Diesel.

Does she need anything bigger than a standard 1.0lt Hatchback though? Cheaper tax, insurance & way better on fuel.

1.6 petrol. Nct until June.

I’d agree with Harry. Something smaller, newer and more reliable.

If it was me, no way would I be getting that for my daughter. She’ll be broke putting fuel into it or you will be.

Something like this a wiser purchase and easier shift on again once she’s buying her own motor….

5 Likes

Jesus thanks for that. I’ll give them a buzz Monday

And if you scroll to the bottom of the info it says “windscreen wipers”
You’re laughing, be hard bet.

6 Likes

Dunno them from at all, just giving an example.

As 1.0lt style Hatchbacks go I’d be looking at following,

• Toyota Yaris
  • Ford Fiesta
  • Honda Jazz
  • Nissan Micra

Can’t go wrong with any of them.

Steer clear of a VW Polo or Opel Corsa, shite on wheels

1 Like