Calling carryharry

here on the mainland, a A4 is a car for a young woman in her early 20’s, would you at least buy a man’s car like an A6

Leave him off Tass mate.
If one of his heroes on here tell him it’s cool to have an A4.
He’ll have an A4, no questions asked. Don’t you know by now he’s a fucking spineless sheepish dumb cunt.

http://static.technologicvehicles.com/news/2227/Infiniti_Q50%20(2).jpg

Would be hoping to get it for about ÂŁ20k including a trade in.

@carryharry, your advice on a SUV please.

Also, what would you be expecting to get for a 06 A4 1.8t s-line about 65k miles

A5 are very common in the uk

this thread remind me why the standard of living is so bad in Ireland, savage bad, lads driving shitty second cars like an audi a4 thinking its great, apart from @Kinvara’s Passion[/USER] [USER=367]@mickee321[/USER] and [USER=9]@Bandage who are hugely successful, most of the boys on here seem to be unemployed, work in menial jobs or on jobbridge.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1156305, member: 234”]@carryharry i need to buy a motor for the missus, she wants a quasqhai but you’d be looking at 20-21k + it seems for 2012 and i wouldnt like to be going any older than that. something fresh, something diesel and something not driven to every fucking corner of the country is the requirement here. budget would be 20k or thereabouts, something like a focus or an astra would do her. i dont have a clue about cars. are the hyundai range any good i notice a big shift towards them of late? the i40 looks from the outside like a motor id like to drive myself.
she is driving a mini cooper, its an 07 and i have a complete fucking mug ready to take it off her so cash buyer.[/QUOTE]
Mazda 3 or a Seat Leon would be good buys IMO, pal.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1156338, member: 234”]How do I kill the quasqai?
Tear it to shreds for me there, I have no clue myself and know going with the overpriced yarn on its own won’t do.[/QUOTE]
Tell her I said no. They are nice to drive until you have 70k + done. Then they start to rattle like fuck & the cheap interior will fall asunder. If you are planning on upgrading the car every 2/3 years then buy it to keep her happy, it will be cheap to move on in that time frame as they are really sought after second hand.

[QUOTE=“Thumper, post: 1156344, member: 2305”]Tell her the man from the internet told you to do it.

Quasqais are nearly worse than the A4. They are a nothing car. Smaller than a Focus inside, expensive to buy, poor boot, poor handling, etc.

A Focus is an outstanding car for the money. Tell her new car versus some 3 year old shit box, most likely previously owned by some bewildered mum of 3.

If she wants one of those soft roader things, get a Kuga or Tiguan. Far, far better vehicles.

The car industry is driven by badge snobbery. BMWs are nice to drive, but have extremely expensive faults. There is a 2.0 engine, or maybe 2.2, that some accountant type felt might be produced cheaper if they went with plastic type rollers for the chain. You are looking at 5k to get a dealer to fix it.

VW have a 1.9 TDI, since about 2006, that puts a conrod through the floor of the engine. Oil pump failure in 2.0s, etc.

Fords are outstandingly good lately and while I’d be slow to buy a large one new, they represent very good value for money.

The best diesel engine is the 2.0 TDCI found in Mondeos, C5s.508s, Galaxys, etc. These things are bullet proof. Find something in good nick with one of those and you won’t go far wrong.[/QUOTE]
Could it be anymore obvious that this cunt works in a Ford Dealership. :rolleyes:

As regards your comment on the 2.0lt TDCI engine being the BEST :rolleyes:, would you ever fuck off with yourself. Didn’t some genius in Ford decide to put an internal timing belt in some of those TDCI engines which caused a fortune to replace, so much so that the cunting salesmen never told customers & looked the other way when belts snapped.

The Ford Kuga is not a better buy than a Qashqai, they are more expensive New, worthless second hand & have tiny fuel tanks.

Kindly take your misinformation elsewhere. :mad:

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1156457, member: 1517”]Could it be anymore obvious that this cunt works in a Ford Dealership. :rolleyes:

As regards your comment on the 2.0lt TDCI engine being the BEST :rolleyes:, would you ever fuck off with yourself. Didn’t some genius in Ford decide to put an internal timing belt in some of those TDCI engines which caused a fortune to replace, so much so that the cunting salesmen never told customers & looked the other way when belts snapped.

The Ford Kuga is not a better buy than a Qashqai, they are more expensive New, worthless second hand & have tiny fuel tanks.

Kindly take your misinformation elsewhere. :mad:[/QUOTE]

Well clamped Harry now please address my query

How many seats do you need Francis?

Okay, final Q. Do you need 3 individual seats in the rear? Most SUV’s won’t fit a child seat & 2 booster seats for example. This has caught so many people out, pal.

?

of course they can

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1156470, member: 80”]?

of course they can[/QUOTE]
Not all of them you fucking idiot, i just said so.

everything you have said in this thread is now called into question

I only have 2 of them (children) at the moment but I’d like to futureproof. Youngest is 1 and if we do add to the family it’ll be within the next 2-3 years. Does this answer your question?

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1156457, member: 1517”]Could it be anymore obvious that this cunt works in a Ford Dealership. :rolleyes:

Kindly take your misinformation elsewhere. :mad:[/QUOTE]
Steady on there Harry. You’re very agitated.

Work in a dealership? You’re having a laugh.

1.8Tdci changed to a wet belt set up. Awful job.

Quashqais rattle like shite after 70k and the cheap interior falls apart apparently. Anything is a better buy…

Mazda 3. How did I forget those yokes. Smashing cars.

Get a Dacia Duster

Raymond the bastard.