Calling carryharry

I donā€™t want to look like a farmer, pal. The Border Bull has a hitch on his yoke and I shudder every time I see him pulling up the drive.

1 Like

Iā€™d keep the hitch on it @Nembo_Kid. . You never know when you may have to ā€œup sticksā€ outaā€™ Galway in a hurry and Kinvara is always handy for the loan of a trailer.

2 Likes

Bump,

Have 12k to spendā€¦any advice mate?

Thatā€™s a big bag of herb.

6 Likes

Lump onto Leitrim to beat the handicap on Sunday.

2 Likes

Put the ā‚¬12k down as a deposit on a new car & be done with the fuckacting. Finance is as cheap as piss right now, youā€™ll get full warranty & a shit load of extras on a deal on final 161 cars.

2 Likes

Decent adviseā€¦but Iā€™d be in the market for a well looked after German used car around the 2010 mark.

Did the same 7 years ago, and it was money well spent.

Audi A4 vs BMW 3 series which would you go for mate?

Neither.

Presume you want a diesel? Buy an old shape Skoda Superb, loads of room, buy 2.0lt 150bhp model. Rocket to go & decent on fuel. Un breakable cars & thatā€™s why every second taxi driver in Dublin has one.

1 Like

I like the sounds of 150bhp but Iā€™m nearly considering petrol after 7 years of diesel driving as I do fuck all miles these days.

As an aside I mentioned Skoda to the mrs there and she wasnā€™t having it :eek:

Unless you are buying a Micra or Yaris get that silly notion of petrol out of your thick head.

3 Likes

Itā€™ll be diesel all the way pal. Has to be a quick purchase as well.

If youā€™ve anything going throw a pm.

Why diesel, what mileage do you do a year?

Sound Har for the advise kid.

A gent.

I could do fuck all miles, then I could be doing serious miles it depends on the week mate.

@carryharry some little gurrier had a go at the rear door handle on the car and itā€™s just hanging off now. How much am I looking at to replace? Itā€™s a 2016 micra

Diesel is a filthy fuel implicated in childhood and adult cancers, respiratory and cardiac disease, and alzheimers.

1 Like

Be as well to keep the handle and replace the rest art.

1 Like

Paying yourself mate or through insurance?

Paying myself, would it cost the NCB if I did it through insurance?

Whatā€™s colour is the car? Metallic paint?