Camping, the Outdoors and So On

Did you bring hot water bottles? You might be glad of it in the pre dawn.

It’s Mannix point I presume, it’s been a few years but it’s a grand site.
If QCs is open for lunch this time of year it’s really nice and much cheaper than dinner time.

1 Like

Ah man. Fuckin Darkness Into Light.
Some event on for it at the local GAA club which backs onto the site. Music blaring from 3:30am until 5:30. No sleep got. Fuckin wagon wheel

16 Likes

Fucking amateur hour from @TreatyStones

11 Likes

I don’t need to be getting the blame both online and offline for an event i didn’t organise

11 Likes

Where was your risk assessment.

2 Likes

This will live with you forever.

2 Likes

He’ll be balling the tent into a hape of shite by 10am and storming down the road like Basil Fawlty.

Rock me baby

unfortunately this lack of preparation will have far reaching consequences for his position as the forum’s foremost gaa coach …too busy taking pictures of the tent and the view in front to see the DJ setting up in the field behind …

1 Like

Jesus, I’d say there is savage tension between The Runt and the wife this morning. It could all kick off when they get into the car.

She won’t let him forget about this.

4 Likes

Some lads on tender hooks 24/7 it seems🤷‍♂️
I’m sure @TreatyStones and his missus are enjoying a coffee and picking at the remnants of last night ms dinner and laughing about their misfortune while the kids are off exploring,
You’ll sleep tonight :+1:

2 Likes

The fun police have arrived

8 Likes

Relax , It’s a bit of fun.

1 Like

No, no, no. You don’t get this at all. He has a white knuckle grip on the gear stick as he heads West… The rear view mirror is tilted high to deflect the glum faces of the kids, his elbow is tucked low to protect incoming digs from the left and the radio is off. Total failure and homeward bound.

10 Likes

We’re all playing a part

1 Like

Fair point .

I was on tender hooks waiting for him to arrive once the klaxon sounded.

1 Like

Ah, we’ve all been that soldier.

See what I mean @Bisto
This is great fun :grinning:

Tired Dance GIF by US National Archives

3 Likes

“Fuck that nathan fucking carter” defuses all situations.

A savage day down here on Derrynane, being the leading weather forecaster on the forum has it’s benefits.

13 Likes