Cars

Did you get a reg and report the cunt?

I sure did. He nearly wiped out a couple of pedestrians after me. I turned the car and caught up to him at a junction. The little cunt. I put the shit crossways in him.

5 Likes

Done. I even got the fucker to give me his name. He begged me not to report him.

3 Likes

Did he actually shite himself when you pointed the double barrel at him?

Heā€™s innocent until proven guilty in which case if heā€™s found not guilty, that doesnā€™t mean heā€™s innocent :wink:

1 Like

Just check his kacks then youā€™ll know if heā€™s guilty of shiteing himself ffs!

1 Like

There was an extension period of 4 months added to your current cert (if it was a 2yr one)
Mine expired at the end of May and isnā€™t due till end Sept.
Print this off and keep it in the glovebox. You can tell Plod you were deemed good to go on TFK.
Bring kitbag and boots in a visible position.

The nearest thing I had to an offensive weapon was a hurley in the boot. No I just pulled along side him let down the window and fucked him out of it.

3 Likes

I was driving on Friday and felt a bit of vibration in the front right of the car. Found this baby this morning.

2 Likes

That tyre is screwed.

5 Likes

Manchester (Andy Burnham really) have an interesting take on a clean air zone. The zone is vast, and will charge all ice commercial vehicles Ā£10 a day, but nothing else.
It should at least put a decent dent in the abuse of luxury pickup truck behemoths being registered as commercial and bilgeing diesel out between the school.and the beautician.

1 Like

You should tighten it to stop the air coming out.

2 Likes

Hey guys.

Whatā€™s the story with a lot of 1L petrol cars now having quite high HP? Some of them seem to have around the same HP as 2L diesels?

Progress

So does that mean a 1L petrol can perform as good as a 2L diesel in terms of power and efficiency in some cases?

Youā€™re at nothing with a 2 litre diesel.

1 Like

Basically, yes. You might be down a touch on power, I think most 1L are up to 130bhp. Take one for a drive, it will surprise you.

The gearbox will have a big say on efficiency also, a double clutch box like a dsg will be more efficient than a manual as it keeps you in the right gear at all times

1 Like

It really depends on what you want from the car performance wiseā€¦

• if you are driving huge distances and like powerful response you need to think Diesel engine imo

• if your doing say 30,000km a year max then a VW Golf style car with a 1.0lt TSI petrol engine will suffice. Wonā€™t set the world alight power wise but it will be cheap to run, tax & insure. And cleaner on the environment obviously

1 Like

BHP is a bit silly in that size of engine as it sways people. If you need grunt then the Torque just isnā€™t there.

Horses for courses obviously.