Cars

Looking for that sweet commission buddy?

:laughing: :man_shrugging:

What commission is this buddy…just trying to educate you good folks is all

Ah Billy

Hold tough is my advice for a few more years at least.

50k for a second hand 5 seater car? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Hard to see the value there William.

3 Likes

Car Salesmen are currently as cuntish as Auctioneers.

1 Like

Need a change, current whip is getting tired

Another diesel is my advice, something in a 7 seat variant to hold a good resale value in 3 - 5 years time.

Diesel is dirty but for your commute it still makes sense.

1 Like

Whats your commute

It’s the distance I travel from home to work.

I jest.

130km

4 Likes

A new ID4 in that spec is a little over 60k so 50k ain’t bad for the 222 one there

I’d advise diesel too, the electric car of 3/4 years time will be a much better machine in every way and the current version might not be wanted… A diesel will always sell

1 Like

A 7 seater will hold top money. Hatchbacks & saloons have slipped as you well know

Each way?

Id say most emnew EVs would do that no bother

@count_of_monte_crist just go talk to Tom Moran be be done with it

2 Likes

Tom is the man to be fair

1 Like

Tom :+1:

2 Likes

We’re facing a global catastrophic calamity of unimaginative proportions and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is telling us to drive coal fired cars. Hard to believe really

Why so mate?

Only a theory I have but its likely to come to pass… remember in the early/mid 90s when we were all buying Nokia 5110s on 088 numbers and paying a fortune for very little and just a few Years later iphone and androids that could do the maddest of things came along and they were the same price…it happened overnight.
A similar awakening is likely in the EV market. I find a lot of EV drivers are studious(especially in 201/202 etc) well heeled types who are extremely smug about being ahead of the game and have shaved their motoring costs…these pricks will lose it all at the other end I’d say unless they sell now and go back to petrol maybe.

1 Like

Why five years?